"You're going to have to be more specific". Madame X annihilates Dutch interviewer

4 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

"You're going to have to be more specific.

She's the queen of everything. 

Who remembers when she annihilated him last time in 2005? 

"I have one more question - shall we dance? "

[acko]*much disgust M face*[/acko]

"No."

:rotfl:

Guest jamesshot
9 minutes ago, acko said:

I disagree. He had the opportunity to dig deeper.. Instead he talked about the winner even after 'the time is up' notice. U can't expect her to do his job for him. Why are people acting like she's a politician who made a bad decision that affected the lives of innocent people and needs to b held accountable 4 it. She gave a shitty vocal performance that's it. 

I didn't know they said "time is up" I just assumed they stopped the question. You're the journalist, correct, so I take you at your word on how he should have framed the question to elicit a response from her. 

9 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

He's an asshole because he faked his way through the whole interview to drop that 'bombshell' question and when he did, he skirted around the subject like a coward. He could have just come out and asked it properly.  

True, he should have. I don't know his history but hearing what he said about her to her brother, it makes sense. 

16 minutes ago, acko said:

I disagree. He had the opportunity to dig deeper.. Instead he talked about the winner even after 'the time is up' notice. U can't expect her to do his job for him. Why are people acting like she's a politician who made a bad decision that affected the lives of innocent people and needs to b held accountable 4 it. She gave a shitty vocal performance that's it. 

This

2 minutes ago, IsaacHarris said:

Exactly :rotfl:

TRY being the operative word. Either really GO THERE or keep it cute.

I so agree.

Madonna is a bitch and prideful as fuck but she will engage you when you ask tough questions. I’ve seen her do it. What she hates is weakness and passive aggressive stunts.

8 hours ago, acko said:

No it was code 4 'This ain't my first time @ the rodeo', if you're gonna ask the question ASK the question.

There was never 'some talk about the sound' there was a media storm about her singing like shit. She

played like a pro here, looking @ it from her side of course. I've said this before, but M is that seasoned interviewee

who will answer your shit question with a 'Yes' or 'No' if possible, u phrase that shit right or you lose with her. AND I LOVE IT :rotfl:

I basically learned my job from watching her. That's why I shine @ round tables, i take no prisoners, I kill. :fag:

I want an Acko + Madame X interview ASAP :clap:

16 minutes ago, jamesshot said:

I didn't know they said "time is up" I just assumed they stopped the question. You're the journalist, correct, so I take you at your word on how he should have framed the question to elicit a response from her. 

True, he should have. I don't know his history but hearing what he said about her to her brother, it makes sense. 

Yeah he says it in the voice over in Dutch. 

Just now, Ai Papi Si. said:

I so agree.

Madonna is a bitch and prideful as fuck but she will engage you when you ask tough questions. I’ve seen her do it. What she hates is weakness and passive aggressive stunts.

B A M 💥

This is why I love her!!! Madonna is straight shooter, so you have to come at her w/ the same energy OR you’re FINISHED before the interview even begins.

Guest jamesshot
1 minute ago, acko said:

Yeah he says it in the voice over in Dutch. 

Gotcha. I didn't catch that. Hmmmm. It makes sense now. I still believe she does herself no favors with the general public even when she is pissed off at the obvious asshole. I think she could confront him in a better way to make herself look better to the public and put him in his place, if that makes sense. 

8 minutes ago, acko said:

Why are people acting like she's a politician who made a bad decision that affected the lives of innocent people and needs to b held accountable 4 it. She gave a shitty vocal performance that's it. 

YES! You said it perfectly.

Are people looking for an apology? A regretful acknowledgement? Lame excuses? Want to just see her squirm uncomfortably when confronted? What explanation could she possibly give that would make those that were most vicious about it have a change of heart about the whole thing? 

She's owes as much explanation for this as she does for any other subpar vocal performance she's given in her career, which means she owes no explanation for anything. I don't care if the show is the biggest one on earth with 200 million viewers or in a club with 100 people, shit happens just the same. What's there to talk about really?

This guy was actually very respectful. She was the one who came off annoyed during the whole interview. Also, is she that sheltered that she really has no idea about some of the reactions to that performance? Or does she just not want to discuss any criticism in regards to her performances? Interesting.

Edited by mrsmith

1 minute ago, jamesshot said:

Gotcha. I didn't catch that. Hmmmm. It makes sense now. I still believe she does herself no favors with the general public even when she is pissed off at the obvious asshole. I think she could confront him in a better way to make herself look better to the public and put him in his place, if that makes sense. 

The thing is also.. In the typical Dutch tradition the Eurovision 'scandal' was biggest in Holland and Germany... Both The Winner and 'Sorry zero points'... Even the Dutch girl who gave out the results for the Netherlands shaded M live on air. 

Guest jamesshot
2 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

YES! You said it perfectly.

Are people looking for an apology? A regretful acknowledgement? Lame excuses? Want to just see her squirm uncomfortably when confronted? What explanation could she possibly give that would make those that were most vicious about it have a change of heart about the whole thing? 

She's owes as much explanation for this as she does for any other subpar vocal performance she's given in her career, which means she owes no explanation for anything. I don't care if the show is the biggest one on earth with 200 million viewers or in a club with 100 people, shit happens just the same. What's there to talk about really?

This particular performance was so widespread I think giving an honest response, whatever it is, would suffice. It is very simple PR 101. Damage control. If she isn't going to do it, fine, but the general public does not understand her and it isn't going to change the public perception of her. That was my point. I get she has to deal with a lot of assholes but she is smart enough to dispatch them where she comes out looking better. 

9 minutes ago, acko said:

I think it was someone in Liz Rosenbergs entourage who said 'She smells Fear like a dog' :rotfl::rotfl:about M. 

I've heard that. 

Guest jamesshot
4 minutes ago, acko said:

The thing is also.. In the typical Dutch tradition the Eurovision 'scandal' was biggest in Holland and Germany... Both The Winner and 'Sorry zero points'... Even the Dutch girl who gave out the results for the Netherlands shaded M live on air. 

What? I didn't know that. She showed up to their show and they shade her? Still, she needs to turn it around where it makes her look good and him look bad. 

Thanks for the background on this!

11 minutes ago, jamesshot said:

I disagree. That would be a futile effort on her part cuz the GP will have something salty to say about her regardless. 

As for the performance itself, she soldiered through it & looked fab while doing so unlike some other so-called legends (Mariah Carey’s NYE disaster comes to mind).

Guest jamesshot
Just now, IsaacHarris said:

I disagree. That would be a futile effort on her part cuz the GP will have something salty to say about her regardless. 

As for the performance itself, she soldiered through it & looked fab while doing so unlike some other so-called legends (Mariah Carey NYE comes to mind).

LOL Mariah. So true. And the Brit awards having fallen 3 stairs up yet kept going? Who else would have?

A decent number of the GP would "forgive", for lack of a better word, if she just gave an honest reason. I personally know so many people who want to love her but things like this turn them off. But Madonna will never fit into the box they want her to be in but she did it successfully in the build up to 'Evita'. It gained her years of goodwill. 

6 minutes ago, jamesshot said:

What? I didn't know that. She showed up to their show and they shade her? Still, she needs to turn it around where it makes her look good and him look bad. 

Thanks for the background on this!

'Good evening Tel Aviv.. We are greatful for the wonderful show and Madonna's AUTOTUNE. And here are the results from the Dutch jury'... . Sth like that

Guest jamesshot
3 minutes ago, acko said:

'Good evening Tel Aviv.. We are greatful for the wonderful show and Madonna's AUTOTUNE. And here are the results from the Dutch jury'... . Sth like that

People always try to be "funny" or "cute" or "cunty" at her expense. Please interview her! Make it happen! 

Madonna's performer status won't be tainted by one event/performance, no matter how many people watched it. Nobody, even the best of them, hits it out of the park every time. Given her track record, I'm confident she will continue to show why she is the Queen with the new tour.

And, yes, her reaction was classic M. Was that Liz. R in the background or another assistant/publicist?

Guest CzarnaWisnia

She should have answered: "Sound problem? I don't think so. I posted the video on my official channel, you're welcome to check it out. Sounded fine to me."

1 hour ago, acko said:

This - the need to punish her and hold her accountable by people, here included. It’s human nature I guess (bitch/shit).

And the interviewer either has the balls or does not.  Anxiously awaiting your interview opportunity with her.

Guest eroticerotic

Did I miss something? I didn’t see her react badly to his Eurovision questions. She said be more specific then her team interrupted. I think she would have answered honestly. 

I mean she’s had bigger performance malfunctions she’s addressed. Falling off stage, drake  for instance.

the interviewer s have been very tame imo. They are asking the same questions, mostly. 

I wanna know if Madonna ever got into fist fights!

Hehe