M14. Music video being shot.

Just now, cocolattee said:

how do we know she shot a music video with black hair? am I missing something?

They are reffering to that footage she shot in Lisbon earlier, with the short black hair. Which was however not a music video shoot but something else!

1 minute ago, robster said:

They are reffering to that footage she shot in Lisbon earlier, with the short black hair. Which was however not a music video shoot but something else!

oh ok I also assumed that wasn't for a music video but something else

1 minute ago, Nonoka said:

Thinks are looking great so far!

Still crossing my fingers she‘s working with Emmanuel Adjei.

Apparently she's not, due to scheduling conflicts. My best bet would be Jonas directing at this point...

3 minutes ago, robster said:

but was music related obviously shes singing in the clip playing a guitar ...i think two projects are happening 

Just now, mindatrappa said:

He liked her last photo 🤔🤔🤔

923BB10D-9544-48E9-8CD1-8DD8A13C10A9.jpeg

From what I've been told, he's not involved in the first single videos, but might be for the future singles...

4 minutes ago, robster said:

From what I've been told, he's not involved in the first single videos, but might be for the future singles...

yea I bet if she likes his videos she's gonna work with him sooner or later

If the idea with the two singles is really true I think I will collapse when it gets released. It would be so amazing! I have always dreamt of a double single release:drama:

21 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

I guess we will understand from her next posts if that's her real hair and she cut it, or if it's another wig
I really hope she got a haircut cos I think she looks better with shorter hair 

I agree with you. If I had to guess I would say it is a wig. But I would love to get surprised 🙂

13 minutes ago, x00667 said:

liar

Welcome newbie! If you have more info, feel free to spill. In the meantime, I merely share what I've been told. Don't shoot the messenger, and don't act like an asshole in the process, thanks! 😉

10 minutes ago, robster said:

Welcome newbie! If you have more info, feel free to spill. In the meantime, I merely share what I've been told. Don't shoot the messenger, and don't act like an asshole in the process, thanks! 😉

?Please don't lie again! thanks!

WechatIMG714.jpeg

6 minutes ago, x00667 said:

?Please don't lie again! thanks!

WechatIMG714.jpeg

Again, read the last line in that post! Don't shoot the messenger! If you know more, feel free to share. I share what I'm told, I always state very clearly (as I did in that very post) that I can not check the info that is given to me, so you can drop the attitude, thanks again 😉