Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

Just now, dcbyebyebaby said:

I hope this can go top 10 but if it's not being released as a single I think it'll get lost in the shuffle with the other features on the album

Because Cardi has so much pull on the charts currently he might make it a single. Just because. I wouldn't mind a video. He might shoot a video just for fun. Who knows.

4 minutes ago, letemmove said:

Cardi has some good songs but there's always something weirdly annoying about her music :ohmy:

The more I listen though the better she sounds on this song

she has some good and some really bad, this one i think is in the middle

6 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

I hope this can go top 10 but if it's not being released as a single I think it'll get lost in the shuffle with the other features on the album

i doubt it will be release as a single, they always release the drake one, but who knows with cardi there it could at least chart top 50 

Edited by dario

YEEEEESSSSSS QUEEN!!!! 

This is cute! Fun track. It's not the new LAP or anything but this definitely helps in tying me over til the album drops. Like that she's featuring on someone else's track for once. 

22 minutes ago, peppermint said:

I loathe this kind of music...always have always will. Will gently close the door and wait the real magic.

It’s just DOA. To say her vocals sound great here is a scary statement to make. All I hear is a muffled vocoder effect. The song doesn’t really go anywhere. I’m confused but not surprised. She can do whatever she wants. It’s not like ill be playing this ever again...I’ve played it three times. Not doing anything for me...

Oh wow, so this is what Starrah did with M at those sessions and also maybe the song that supposedly will feature Cardi and Migos on M’s album.

This also explains that the main album is being done with Lauren and Mirwais!

46 minutes ago, spotlight said:

The song gets better after each listen. I really hope this is given the single treatment. 

I agree. At first I was like ok.... card b is a futur nobody but hey ! It’s not bad. Good song for working out