Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

1 hour ago, Lucky Star One said:

cae07655.jpg

SOME OF Y'ALL WOULDN'T KNOW STREET IF Y'ALL WAS MADE OF ASPHALT.

{FROM BRUCE THE HANDSOME STREET SHARK}

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Oh, Bruce! You're my favorite Handsome Shark!

We were all scared that M‘s new album will feature Migos or Cardi B. Now it’s pretty much confirmed that this won’t happen because she is featuring on this little bop. We won etc...This song won’t hurt no one, it’s forgettable but if it’s going to smash the charts then who am I to complain. Go for it Vadge!

Ummmmm what is this shit?? Quavo can’t keep it. What’s with the stupid voice again? She was all southern preacher on Arianna Grande.......I don’t know what she’s doing here?? Reminds me of that awful vocal on Kanye’s Highlights 🤨

6 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Ummmmm what is this shit?? Quavo can’t keep it. What’s with the stupid voice again? She was all southern preacher on Arianna Grande.......I don’t know what she’s doing here?? Reminds me of that awful vocal on Kanye’s Highlights 🤨

She's just channelling her "I'm Going Banana's" voice, it's all fine.

4 hours ago, NewYorkCam said:

Quavo track Champagne Rose featuring Madonna and Cardi B - it's up on Spotify (and I'm assuming other platforms) .. thoughts?

I'm still processing this ..

I LOVE :inlove: IT!!!!!!! Most of us wanted her to do more collaborations. Well, she did!!!

Whhhhhhhhyy?? It could be mildly better if she’s wasn’t doing a voice. I don’t get it.....Can’t say I’m a massive fan of her “feats” but at least she sounds like herself and no an auto tune machine. 

Was it written by Starrah? 

18 minutes ago, loowee said:

Quavo has other better songs on the album but this one is cute and harmless. Another Top 40 Billboard hit (hopefully Top 20 with the help of Cardi) for M so...why not? 

I so agree with you. I think it's catchy and for a deferent audience that most old logs on this message board. Good for her!!!!! She is not a has been as most of the people on this message board.

Song is catchy and I like the production. Her voice sounds stupid but that’s the point, even Cardi sounds retarded when she raps (like always). This is sooooo much better 5an all the skin shit she’s saying on Instagram. Of course I hope that’s it, no collaborations on her album because I want something different. 

Edited by cosmic_system

5 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Whhhhhhhhyy?? It could be mildly better if she’s wasn’t doing a voice. I don’t get it.....Can’t say I’m a massive fan of her “feats” but at least she sounds like herself and no an auto tune machine. 

Was it written by Starrah? 

No it wasnt. Written by Quavo and others.

10 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

No it wasnt. Written by Quavo and others.

I was just curious at the thank you to Staarah from Lauren. She must’ve been involved some how. Madonna verse sounds 100% written by Madonna. 

I might’ve actually bopped to this if she sang it her usual voice or her deep ‘n sexy voice. 

3 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

I was just curious at the thank you to Staarah from Lauren. She must’ve been involved some how. Madonna verse sounds 100% written by Madonna. 

I might’ve actually bopped to this if she sang it her usual voice or her deep ‘n sexy voice. 

2 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Why would Lauren do a shout out to Starrah if she didn't co-write it?

She's not credited on the Spotify credits as a writer.  It says Quavo , Rasool Diaz, and Shane Lindstrom.  I mean maybe Spotify is wrong

15 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

You can tell who here listens to rap and who doesn't. They always have samples  that are distorted to sound weird sort of like her voice in this song.

I listen to rap. And yes there’s a lot of chipmunk vocal samples - made famous by Jay Z I think. Still doesn’t make this track worthy of my appreciation. 

Just now, luluthecat said:

I listen to rap. And yes there’s a lot of chipmunk vocal samples - made famous by Jay Z I think. Still doesn’t make this track worthy of my appreciation. 

No but at least stream it a few times or purchase it to show support to the Queen. :madonna2: