New album: 2019 release confirmed by Madonna in new interview

spazz

On 10/10/2018 at 11:41 PM, side_streets said:

Sky Ferreira's fans have been waiting for her delayed sophomore album since 2013. 

She’s in label hell though, her second album was ready last year.

3 hours ago, Runaway Lover said:

Lauren has left London..

This studio session must be finished until the next one in November where she will probably preview some songs to the auction winner!

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

This studio session must be finished until the next one in November where she will probably preview some songs to the auction winner!

Lauren was there for quite awhile, 2-3 weeks I think 

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

from ukmix

So Richard Arnold said on good morning Britain he interviewed her last week. Are we missing something? ?

Is this legit? I wonder what she could be promoting. 

56 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

You clearly don’t follow madonna on Instagram :rotfl:

Interviewer: “and you’re working on new music right?”

Madonna: “Music? Ya I guess I’ll be making music? I mean music is great and all.... but this Rose Mist Spray makes me smell nice and look glowy—has music ever done that for you?”

8 hours ago, strictmachine said:

You clearly don’t follow madonna on Instagram :rotfl:

:dead:

Hope we see an interview soon though, because I love seeing M! Even if it’s, y’know....MDNA Skin. :lol2:

At least we know how the album won't sound like. 

From my observation of history , the prealbum song does not match the album sound at all:

american pie ----music
DAD-----american life
hey you-----hard candy

36 minutes ago, dumitru said:

At least we know how the album won't sound like. 

From my observation of history , the prealbum song does not match the album sound at all:

american pie ----music
DAD-----american life
hey you-----hard candy

Strange argument. What about Masterpiece - MDNA then? Live To Tell - True Blue? Madonna has the most diverse discography of them all, so we can always expect a different sound from her.

5 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Strange argument. What about Masterpiece - MDNA then? Live To Tell - True Blue? Madonna has the most diverse discography of them all, so we can always expect a different sound from her.

This Used To Be My Playground - Erotica :1251: 

24 minutes ago, Plaything said:

I was mostly trying to reassure myself with examples that will keep my expectations high. Not a big fan of mumbling beverages names ....