2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

Guest CzarnaWisnia

it was the best of the 3 debates, Dump was less crazy than usual, but that answer about not accepting the election result... talk about looking like an idiot.

5 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

"African Americans have no education"

What the FUCK is wrong with this man?

I can't believe he said that. I can't believe white rich men like him somehow think that type of comment is not only acceptable, but that's what poor inner city communities are all about.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

And I really hated how he implied women get abortions at 9 months pregnancy, that they take out the foetus and kill it. Please, they do cesarians at 5 months and keep the foetus in incubators. So vile to imply what he did.

HOW could anyone vote for him. I get not voting at all if I was a Republican. I already heard from a few people who were 100% in it for him prior to this...not anymore. 

Unless they're purposely bringing the stupid and just waiting to join Trump TV I fking hate those two cult member surrogates on CNN Jeffrey Lord and the brain dead nut bag blonde . Insanity! 

16 minutes ago, Dannylex said:

So he will not accept the results of the election. It's the first headlines on CNN and Fox News.

I just made sure to make this our headline here http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/english and it's our headline on our Spanish site and I'm sure it'll make the front page in tomorrow's paper bright and early 

:lmao:

I hope the whole world to wake up tomorrow and for THAT to be the big takeaway from this disaster of a debate (for Trump) 

30 minutes ago, Bitch said:

So they aren't touching the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, LGBT rights, legalisation of marijuana, etc.  

Actually Hillary did bring up protecting same-sex marriage rights and the rights of the LGBTQ community as a reason to elect the right Supreme Court justice.

1 minute ago, StrikeItUp said:

Actually Hillary did bring up protecting same-sex marriage rights and the rights of the LGBTQ community as a reason to elect the right Supreme Court justice.

Those issues weren't brought up in the questions asked, which is what I'm referring to.

Same exact pattern as the 1st debate- did fine enough the first 30 minutes then lost it/ melted down and she destroyed him. Scary sick fucker lol 

Talking about serendipity. I was looking for something on YouTube right now and stumbled upon this 2000 interview of Hillary. She did Letterman's top 10 of why she decided to finally appear on 'The Late Show' and reason #5 was: "I needed an excuse to get out of a dinner with Donald Trump". At ~23:50.

9 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

*How the fck did he even get 39% ?!? :# 

This is what scares me...