2016 American Presidential Thread

JR!

I prefer the analogy of (since you were hardcore for Bernie)...Not voting for Hillary because Bernie lost is like being angry that you were runner up in a big jackpot of 1 million dollars so you refuse to take the 2nd place winning of 500,000.

I think anyone at this point that is objective could never in their wildest dreams compare Hillary and Trump both to cancer. One is a fucking flesh eating virus while the other is simply a pimple.

You need to stop twisting my words. I said I wasn't going to vote for Hillary BEFORE Bernie got into the race. Then I supported him. Then 3 - 4 months BEFORE the primaries were over I said it was impossible for him to win. And even THAT rubbed people (GU and gang) the wrong way.

I'm getting sick of your black and white outlook on life and twisting everything that I say to make me look bad.

Ulizos has redefined impartial-

To be extremely hell bent on getting your way and thinking everybody else with an opinion is wrong.

Whatever. That's you in a nutshell. Go write a blog entry about your most recent trip to Mykonos or whatever is that you do.

New state polls have come out in states Trump was hoping to flip in this election and its not looking good...

Clinton is up by 15 in New Hampshire

She is up by 11 in Pennsylvania

She is up by 9 in Michigan

Happy Birthday Obama!

His approval rating out today has just reached it's highest level in years. Look's like Obama is going to leave office as a highly respected and popular President. Well deserved.

I don't care to defend Trump, or Hilary for that matter, but these 'revelations from insiders' that he's lazy or ready to drop nukes is just bullshit.

Hopefully most people are able to see through these political tactics. But somehow, I doubt it.

Scary times indeed.

Let's try to be more objective on both sides.

How is it bullshit when his conduct and statements are entirely consistent with what is being leaked to the press?

Get real with this objective horse shit. As if we can speak about this guy in any terms other than he's a completely incapable and unfit person for office. I believe every single word being leaked about him mainly because his entire staff is at odds with him. They're begging for mercy.

Whatever. That's you in a nutshell. Go write a blog entry about your most recent trip to Mykonos or whatever is that you do.

Or go joke about being half black because that's fucking HILARIOUS :rolleyes:

I'm so hurt by your well thought out insults. :rotfl: Ulizos you used to be a nice guy. I think you need to go back to your Doctor and ask for new medication. It's clearly making you act like a dick.

How is it bullshit when his conduct and statements are entirely consistent with what is being leaked to the press?

Get real with this objective horse shit. As if we can speak about this guy in any terms other than he's a completely incapable and unfit person for office. I believe every single word being leaked about him mainly because his entire staff is at odds with him. They're begging for mercy.

You're obviously much more fatalistic then I could be. The media isn't there to just 'give us the facts' ,they are trying to sway public opinion. Whether you believe left wing media or right, never forget you're being sold a viewpoint. I try to make up my own mind.

Whenever I see his pasty almost 100% white, fugly, ratty eyed rednecks at his 'rallies' they are indeed like a kkk/cult! SAME exact kinds of stinky, nasty, angry white trash men and women that we all saw 6 months and a year ago! Just NO way he's 'crossing over' in any way to anyone different than he did in the primary. Same low end, inbred crowds. I'm just loving the same tired rambling excuses that he's 'not a politician' and that the media is biased and trying to take him down etc etc.. TIRED. He's been doing this over a year and is the prez. nominee. Sorry but he's now a *politican! Lol. Most of the media is simply repeating his OWN fucking words and actions followed by giving opinions like um...they always do! Yet they're 'against him' zzzz

More/more like others (well...I've had doubts since day one) I'm thinking he is either absolutely insane but just happens to be good w/ his business and being a media whore OR it's all perfectly calculated to help Hillary and take down the entire party. He may be nutty but the guy is not an idiot in the least!

Oh and not that Id ever consider pissing away my vote but that Gary Johnson is absolute goofy looking 0. WHO would piss away a vote for this clown or my home gurl Jill Stein lmao. Bill Weld is actually pretty good though! Way superior in every way to this Johnson dolt. Almost everyone..everywhere in the media is saying that he (former 2 term governor of MA)should've been on top of the ticket lol!

You're obviously much more fatalistic then I could be. The media isn't there to just 'give us the facts' ,they are trying to sway public opinion. Whether you believe left wing media or right, never forget your being sold a viewpoint. I try to make up my own mind.

Believe what you want - but campaigns talk. They did it with Clinton in 2008, they did it with Romney in 2012, and they did it with Bernie just a few months ago. Flailing campaigns often air their dirty laundry when times are darkest. If you don't believe a guy who has skirted bankruptcy law and attacks a grieving family is capable of being ignorant about the use of nuclear weapons, naive isn't even a word I would use for you.

This guy didn't even know what the nuclear triad is. In a live debate. This isn't the media trying to convince you he's brain dead. Trump is doing this all on his own.

Flailing campaigns often air their dirty laundry when times are darkest. If you don't believe a guy who has skirted bankruptcy law and attacks a grieving family is capable of being ignorant about the use of nuclear weapons, naive isn't even a word I would use for you.

If you believe what the media claims then you have nothing to worry about so calm down!

His campain will fail and his billionaire ass will fade into the annals of time.

Honestly, you sound scared shitless he's going to win.

If you believe what the media claims then you have nothing to worry about so calm down!

His campain will fail and his billionaire ass will fade into the annals of time.

In what way shape or form does he sound 'shitless he's going to win' :?? Don't get at all how you interpret it that way. Trump is TANKING now whether intentional or not. Gut is telling me he just wants his own news/media channel, to expose and exploit white trash America and of course free attention...and that's all it's ever been!

There's barely 3 months away from the election. It's next to impossible (ESP. w/ someone like this) to abruptly pivot and 'sway' people on the fence! lol. Not 100% impossible but I'm being very, very generous when I say that and you know it. When you're doing *every possible thing wrong and only getting worse on your OWN (not the biased 'media') it absolutely reeks from self imploding. He actually had a very good chance esp during that brief time in June/July when the Bernie drama was going on and the Repubs were def. 'unifying' for a hot minute. But he needed to fully 'pivot' in/around July and only improve. We're well into August and he's just getting more disasterious lmao!

When the likes of Bloomberg, Buffet, Whitman and many former senior/ top advisers to the likes of Bush, Christie and they say many, many more heavy hitters to come (in *both parties in the coming weeks) and Trump pissing/shading on his entire party...NOT good. I'm still the first to say Hillary doesnt have it 100% and she shouldn't! lol But at this point looks like the 'Khans' (Muslim Americans) of all people were the possible game changer AND he may get beaten by a woman! Karma/irony LOL

So saying I'm voting for either colon cancer cancer or throat cancer isn't impartial? They're both fucking awful. I've said that since day one.

I'll take throat cancer personally. I could do with less talking.

You've been suspended how many times here? :lol:

And for the record, I was accidentally flushed.

For the record you were banned multiple times years ago imsatisfied/TickTock. We all know it's you. I've been letting you post here again since it was long ago and you've been contributing to the forum as a better poster this time around. Although lately you're starting to act up a bit so I hope for your sake you're NOT falling back into old habits!

Someone may have posted them already or will soon (Im too lazy lol) but she's in/around close to double digit #s leads now in PA (esp. not good for Trump), MI, NH and a few other states. She's up by 6 in FL. Still dunno why the F w/ the Spanish and overall 'diverse' population she's not up by like 20 there! Well..it's Florida. Sorry, forgot for a second! lol

Guest Mauro

They're airing these veterans ads now against Trump that are ugly as heck. Wait until the purple heart ones air. The Olympics are going to take over and it's goodbye free airtime for Trump.

He could win. That's very frightening to me.

But you're trying to dress Trump up as a normal candidate that is being unfairly targeted by the media. That is factually not accurate. The media may be devoting lots of attention to him, but playing the "both sides" argument loses its luster when Trump lurches from crisis to crisis on a daily basis and it's all caught on video.

At some point you're just going to sound like you're sympathizing with him. Republicans are already defecting and here you are worrying that someone might be spreading a rumor about him and are pledging objectivity? :rotfl: he can't even get REPUBLICANS to stay on board

They're airing these veterans ads now against Trump that are ugly as heck. Wait until the purple heart ones air. The Olympics are going to take over and it's goodbye free airtime for Trump.

SHUT IT ACCIDENTAL FLUSH :dead:

Guest Mauro

For the record you were banned multiple times years ago imsatisfied/TickTock. We all know it's you. I've been letting you post here again since it was long ago and you've been contributing to the forum as a better poster this time around. Although lately you're starting to act up a bit so I hope for your sake you're NOT falling back into old habits!

Excuse me???! What?? I've NEVER been a member here before. And I'm acting up? Acting up how? Do you know how many times I just let things slide? I do my best not to get into online feuds with people. I've actually gone back and edited myself because I know sometimes people don't know you're being sarcastic because it's only text on a screen. I love being attacked by people who seem to be in trouble on here every five seconds, getting in spats with somebody. :lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

So is ACCIDENTAL FLUSH now claiming he's brand new and was never accidentally flushed? Hmm

p_6364_1328283511.jpg

A brand new member that remembers my suspension from 3 years ago. Makes sense doesn't it. :lmao: