Endless Divas on Madonna

Ciccone's Cheeks

Sorry. but out of all the ass kissing *P!nk* actually nailed it perfectly/authentic etc...the most starting 1:15! LOVE her 'version' of Lucky Star LOL . X-Tina is soo fucking scripted, fake and makes Toilet Shiate sound like a total legit loon!

Love this thx :laugh:

Tina Turner "She's a smart woman and she's beautiful" :inlove: a real Queen knows another one

Love Melanie C affection for Madonna and her spot on rendition of LAP and Don't Tell Me

Kylie - MEH - well she's intellectually limited and her career was based straight off Madonna's but she's not pretentious unlike that Aguilera brat whose career was eclipsed by Madonna's career in her 40s and 50s while she goes on an on about "she inspired us young current girls, in her time she was the best blah blah"

Love Mary J Blige (who also spotted Aguilera's nasty attitude before most did)

Love Celine Dion's impersonation :lol:

Britney was sweet and genuine

Timberlake: "she actually writes some really good poetry", shit u don't say Disney bimbo critic, thx for the assessment

Like what Keri Hilson said too "she's almost 50 and sounds and looks great"

I remember the Spice Girls and how often they would mention Madonna when they first hit it big, together or singularly

Love the backstreet boy dude mouthing to GGW :rotfl:

Love Kylie when they ask her about Mariah and she clearly doesn't like her, Mariah is loathed even by bimbo Kilo

Poor Mimiphant

--------

Where is JLO though? Didn't they include the bit about when she was "a little girl" and would watch Madonna jog in Central Park, even though she's only 10 years younger. Just leave out the don't spit on my craft bit from 17 years ago

-----------

Seriously now, it's amazing how many different acts, artists and entertainers Madonna has inspired with her work and attitude and not just in music. Brava :clap:

Ciccone's Cheeks, thank you for posting the vid. Love it!

--------

Where is JLO though? Didn't they include the bit about when she was "a little girl" and would watch Madonna jog in Central Park, even though she's only 10 years younger. Just leave out the don't spit on my craft bit from 17 years ago

-----------

Seriously now, it's amazing how many different acts, artists and entertainers Madonna has inspired with her work and attitude and not just in music. Brava :clap:

XXL, there is a part 2, starting with JLo :laugh:

Ciccone's Cheeks, thank you for posting the vid. Love it!

XXL, there is a part 2, starting with JLo :laugh:

The Paula Abdul segment from the 80s is so cute :lol:

Sweet girl

Dead @ Kelly Clarkson at her American Idol audition with Simon Cow

Looked so different, sweet though