Los Angeles, the Forum 10/27

HarleyQuinn

I am getting ready and I am trying to decide between my black mini skirt and a sleeveless turtleneck or this Victorian style dress and lace tights I wore earlier to work (It's Halloween week and I am 'dressing' up for my kids at work as a countdown before my big costume reveal on Friday).

I will be leaving in an hour. have to beat the LA traffic. I think I know what I will wear but say you Mnation?

I am looking forward to hearing 'Deeper and deeper' specifically. I am happy that she is doing the original dance version live and not the ballad one.

I am getting ready and I am trying to decide between my black mini skirt and a sleeveless turtleneck or this Victorian style dress and lace tights I wore earlier to work (It's Halloween week and I am 'dressing' up for my kids at work as a countdown before my big costume reveal on Friday).

I will be leaving in an hour. have to beat the LA traffic. I think I know what I will wear but say you Mnation?

I am looking forward to hearing 'Deeper and deeper' specifically. I am happy that she is doing the original dance version live and not the ballad one.

Have fun , enjoy!!!!

I'll be there also! My biggest dilemma is always what to wear but this time I'm just getting a Madonna shirt there and wearing it. Can't wait! Leaving soon for the VIP crowd free shopping!

Dj just finished his set. Its 9:30 LA time

Crap. It's going to be 10 PM from now on, isn't it?