Edmonton october 11

Roland Barthes

Did you watch the earlier video of this person. During the end of Music, M asked more people to take their shirts off and a girl with really huge tits took her shirt off and it was on the video screen. OMG!!! This show is wild! Watch it now while the video is still there

Did you watch the earlier video of this person. During the end of Music, M asked more people to take their shirts off and a girl with really huge tits took her shirt off and it was on the video screen. OMG!!! This show is wild! Watch it now while the video is still there

Lol so cunty lol

OMG!! "Don't write a check with your mouth that your ass can't cash. Take the shirt off!" :dead:

This was the best show I've ever been to. The crowd absolutely loved her and Madonna herself commented on how she's never been to Edmonton and how welcomed she feels. She gave us a 100 for enthusiasm. Some guys came with Ghosttown sign and she said something like "ask and you shall receive". She sang it and sounded amazing!! Friends that went with me who are not Madonna fans loved the show so much that they were thanking me for making them go with me. She wanted everyone to take their tops off. I don't think I've ever seen topless girls at Madonna concert before lol. She looked beautiful and I can't wait to see her again tomorrow night.

This was the best show I've ever been to. The crowd absolutely loved her and Madonna herself commented on how she's never been to Edmonton and how welcomed she feels. See gave us a 100 for enthusiasm. Some guys came with Ghosttown sign and she said something like "ask and you shall receive". She sang it and sounded amazing!! Friends that went with me who are not Madonna fans loved the show so much that they were thanking me for making them go with me. She wanted everyone to take their tops off. I don't think I've ever see topless girls at Madonna concert before lol. She looked beautiful and I can't wait to see her again tomorrow night.

Thanks for the exciting report.

This was the best show I've ever been to. The crowd absolutely loved her and Madonna herself commented on how she's never been to Edmonton and how welcomed she feels. She gave us a 100 for enthusiasm. Some guys came with Ghosttown sign and she said something like "ask and you shall receive". She sang it and sounded amazing!! Friends that went with me who are not Madonna fans loved the show so much that they were thanking me for making them go with me. She wanted everyone to take their tops off. I don't think I've ever seen topless girls at Madonna concert before lol. She looked beautiful and I can't wait to see her again tomorrow night.

Love it! Great report and it sounds like a fabulous crowd, Well done, Edmonton!

:lmao:

She was absolutely on top of her game last night just feeding of off crowd's energy. It was really something special to witness. I've been to Sticky and MDNA tour and I loved both of those but Rebel Heart tour is on another level for me.