Edmonton october 11

Roland Barthes

aw do we love madonna's cute ponytail? its funny cuz i thought a few days ago how a ponytail (but a full BAT updated ponytail) would be so cool on the tour here

Oh yes, this is my deam to see her again with ponytail. :laugh:

Sorry but this is clearly the best show of the tour so far!!!

And the wackiest! While I was watching on periscope, she was asking people to take off their shirts after (or before) Ghosttown. And I heard someone say something like "Oh my God, everyone on the front row is naked." Any video/photos of this?

Seems like our Queen was very horny. :D :D :D

I like the part in music, where this one girl takes her shirt off !!! Hopefully there will be sth similar for the dvd :p

1. What an amazing crowd

2. I still need the details on the hot dancer who hands her the ukelele

3. Still LOLZ at Nikkis Elvis wig

I tell you guys it was electrifying. Those videos don't do justice to the crowd's reaction to Madonna. I talked to some people who didn't even go and they heard from others what a good show it was. Let's hope today is as good as yesterday.

^ During the True Blue intro, Madonna talks to a girl named Jennifer about taking her shirt off. :laugh:

i love how monte is so tough and "cool" but put him on stage with madonna and he looks like a sweet teddy bear with blushing cheeks :p

aw do we love madonna's cute ponytail? its funny cuz i thought a few days ago how a ponytail (but a full BAT updated ponytail) would be so cool on the tour here

The hair in BODY SHOP​ is straight outta Virgin Tour!

I really need to start reading the unread posts before my freakout posts :lol:

Yes she was. Ghosttown had a great reaction from the crowd. It was nice to see that many people were singing along to it.

based on the overwhelming positive reaction to Ghosttown over most of her RH tour songs, this could have been the smash it was meant to be. The first time she performed it in Brooklyn was a surprise to her and I'll never forget how moved she was.

OMG HER HAIR REMINDS ME OF THE VIRGIN TOUR HERE, SHE BETTER KEEP THIS STYLE FOR THIS SECTION OF THE SHOW

madonna-virgin-tour.jpg

Omg yaaaaaasss one of my favorite looks! I need photos from this performance I want to make a side by side collage to post on Twitter/FB!

The crowd is crazy there! I guess they are starved for Madonna! When was the last time she did a concert there?

I love that Madonna seems to be thoroughly having a great time during this tour.

X1000. Seriously the best. She's so talkative and seems to be having a genuinely fantastic time. It's infectious.