REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016: world kick-off T O M O R R OW !

Apples388

If we all sing "and I still feel shitty" at the end of HC, will we'll get kicked out as they'll know we've been listening to the demos?

Now you know why there's a cage on stage ;)

What's that? Should I take it, too? I love experimenting.

its for your mind going 1000 miles/hr

not all at the same time though, you'll sleep for days and wake up cranky and groggy

If we all sing "and I still feel shitty" at the end of HC, will we'll get kicked out as they'll know we've been listening to the demos?

I will shout that as loud as I can. ANd I dont care about the people around me or od Guy O.

Those "overplayed songs from her worst 80's album", as you put it, belong to Madonna's signature songs and biggest crowd pleasers and are at the same universally liked by fans as they made her the icon that she is today, so yeah, how silly of her to choose these.

No, they're not universally liked. A lot of younger fans who started liking her in the 90's see this as a major disappointment. I've also stated previously that I do not care what the crowd around me thinks of if they're are singing along. I wanna enjoy the concert not some other guys getting their freak on.

I don't know what to think anymore... there's just too much information all at a time. Don't know what to think about the songs she rehearsed.

Till now, the only one that seems legit is La vie en rose, which I don't mind.

I'm not that excited for Material Girl nor do I believe she is gonna present Holiday in that version if it's gonna be the closer.

I just had to take a sickness pill.The new ones dont sound live (unfortunately) Not like the others but it amazing, just amazing. The vocals were too perfect for RM. But if its true ill need a body bag. Good on the person who did it though.Bad girl, I need the receipts, and shock treatment. We might all have to take a mars bar and a silver blanket.

You are still cute as a button Barney, great plan! :)

Ray of light album is a boring album live I'm sorry. Outside of the song and frozen. Drowned can be good but played enough live!

Lol madonna shitty 80's albums. Sure they are... Lol

Pretty sure by now madonna is looking at this forum and saw jimmy comment and said. He is totally right, im gonna change setList 1 day before the show with songs nobody cares about!

People are so anoying. If you're not happy take notes WE DONT CARE thank you. Just watch my signature gif :)

No, they're not universally liked. A lot of younger fans who started liking her in the 90's see this as a major disappointment. I've also stated previously that I do not care what the crowd around me thinks of if they're are singing along. I wanna enjoy the concert not some other guys getting their freak on.

Listen Jimmy. You need to shut the fuck up, okay? You're being a fucking Debbie Downer. You should thank the lord or whatever the fuck you believe in that Madonna is alive, well, more fit than ever before, HAPPY, and about to embark on yet another World Tour that will once again set the bar a little higher for the rest of eternity. Okay?

If you don't like it go take a fucking walk, go hang out with some friends. Get the fuck away from here. I'm so fucking sick of you people raining on everyone's parade when at this point ALL WE HAVE ARE FUCKING RUMORS. I HOPE YOU GET A FLAT TIRE AND MISS THE CONCERT.

Fucking, fuck.

I start to love her in 2005 and I'm more than excited!! I love Madonna becauuse her concert are always perfection. She is a beast on stage and that is why she is the queen. I nerver gonna complain about her choice because bitch knows how to do her job and have always did perfectly.

Guest Rachelle of London

Seriously if you don't like the show ALREADY! Piss off! Madonna doesn't care, neither do we. Stop bloody moaning about something we ain't even seen!

Listen Jimmy. You need to shut the fuck up, okay? You're being a fucking Debbie Downer. You should thank the lord or whatever the fuck you believe in that Madonna is alive, well, more fit than ever before, HAPPY, and about to embark on yet another World Tour that will once again set the bar a little higher for the rest of eternity. Okay?

If you don't like it go take a fucking walk, go hang out with some friends. Get the fuck away from here. I'm so fucking sick of you people raining on everyone's parade when at this point ALL WE HAVE ARE FUCKING RUMORS. I HOPE YOU GET A FLAT TIRE AND MISS THE CONCERT.

Fucking, fuck.

No thx. :-*

"You tried to shove me back inside your narrow room, and silenced me with bitterness and lies...Did I say something wrong? Oops I didn't know I couldn't speak my mind."

This was the first Madonna concert I was going to and now she's pulling a RIT 2.0 and I'mnor having it. Why are you guys mad? I'm just saying how I feel about it and if you don't like it feel free to ignore me.

I honestly cringe at the comments of people who in a nutshell suggest she ignore her 80's catalogue like are you fucking kidding me? Like it or not this is her most significant Era and it always will be what do u expect her to ignore like a virgin and do shanghai/ashtangi? Take a damn seat

No thx. :-*

"You tried to shove me back inside your narrow room, and silenced me with bitterness and lies...Did I say something wrong? Oops I didn't know I couldn't speak my mind."

This was the first Madonna concert I was going to and now she's pulling a RIT 2.0 and I'mnor having it. Why are you guys mad? I'm just saying how I feel about it and if you don't like it feel free to ignore me.

WE HAVE NOT EVEN SEEN THE SHOW :dead: :dead: :dead:

Fucking, fuck.

He's been trolling with this stuff for months. At this point, probably 50 percent of all his posts on this forum are "Her 80s stuff is tired, this is terrible news" bullshit in RHT topics.

@JimmyJimmy: Why don't you start a new topic called "The tour hasn't started, all I've seen is rumored setlists, and I already hate it?"

when will she do a tour with her 90s stuff? i'm so depressed...she never matches our desires!!!!

i so wanted I'm Going Bananas and CRY BABY right now....!!!! :(:(:(

Even if it's a RIT 2.0 I seriously dont care haha even that. By the stage you can tell it's gonna blow our fucking minds.

You started to be a fan of madonna in the late 90's only because she was already the fucking queen of the 80's