REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016: world kick-off T O M O R R OW !

Apples388

You know, before I move on, everyone's entitled to their opinion, but moaning, whining and constantly complaining page after page after page over one of the 10,000 rumored setlists is just annoying.

We won't live these moments again for another three years o more! Some of us live for these moments.

Now, everyone shut the fuck up and get ready for the best fucking tour EVER.

I keep listening to the clips of Material Girl and Holiday. Really happy that my first M show will be during this tour.

I was focus on the paper then realize the face haha the mouth etc... it is M??? not sure really haha

11986527_10155992979220484_8246683420753

No way this is real. Look at the hotel room she's in -- it's like a Motel 6, with that cheap ass rug and bed. Gotta be an impersonator.

Anyway I still wish for that move live!! tumblr_inline_nkkhpkCupf1r7gm81.gif

And I wish she is wearing something like that as well

Need to see that beautiful body in its full glory

I remember seeing her in Vogue in S&S and the lights were so bright combining ith her complection made her skin radient

This anticipation is killing me, yet it feels so great while waiting to be blown away with the new images and sounds coming our way... I cannot recall if the hysteria was as intense back in 2012...

I'm soooooo ready!!

I think I'll paint my nails during Heartbreak City and make sure Madonna sees that. I don't like that song. But that one remix is cute that Brazil loves.

Madonna gave me the ultimate death glare and shushed me when i was talking to her dancers while she was giving a speech during MDNA :lmao:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

wow, some people freak out over nothing, it's a concert, it doesn't have to be perfect, and it hasn't even happened yet, why judge it for what it could be?

Am i the only one who's super excited for LDLHA? I never liked it as a child, but i re-discovered it thanks to STR and have loved it ever since, love her vocals on it