REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016: world kick-off T O M O R R OW !

Apples388

when will she do a tour with her 90s stuff? i'm so depressed...she never matches our desires!!!!

i so wanted I'm Going Bananas and CRYING BABY right now....!!!! :(:(:(

Listen Vande, I love you, but if you're going to complain, too, at least get the name of the song right.

If you've never actually seen her live, you don't truly know what it feels like when she's on that stage. She could sing the phone book and you'd be happy, simply because of her presence.

She can never satisfy each and every fans hopes/wishes/expectations simply because her catalogue is so vast.

People complain when she doesn't bring the hits, they complain when she does. All you are really doing is setting yourself up for disappointment and there is really no point in doing that.

You are going to see one of the greatest performers in music history. Relax and enjoy the ride that she is taking you on. It WILL be amazing, with or without certain songs.

A show with nothing really matter will never happen, like never. Im pretty sure she forgot about this song for a long time now!

Beautiful song but maybe it doesn't work that well live

Maybe she has rehearsed all the songs we've been dying to hear but somehow they do not transalate well on stage

I have complete trust in her!

And that rumoured mash up of LFL/RM is real because that would be unbelievably amazing

Ok, please I ask we make no jokes ok? We are too nervous. Because I read about Bad Girl and almost screamed and now I don't know if it was a joke.

if she sings Bad Girl and parts of Rescue Me i truly say i can't ask for more. She can belch the rest of the concert and I would leave satisfied.

My God, Bad Girl!!!! Imagine???

Love that mashup for LFL and Rescue Me! If it's fake, i hope we can have it or something!

Someone commented that it's fake and she's rehearsing Nissim version of LFL. I think we need to calm down over these snippets, they could be such big fakes.

Yes, but fake clips are a Madonna forum tradition :lol:

Someone commented that it's fake and she's rehearsing Nissim version of LFL. I think we need to calm down over these snippets, they could be such big fakes.

But that Nissim is the Brits one or the Ellen mess?

Maybe we should really reserv The critisism to The point when we actually now something, right? So in The mean time "Please stop The fighting" in a perfect Dobby The house elf imitation :D

Let's get back to dying in anticipation!

He's been trolling with this stuff for months. At this point, probably 50 percent of all his posts on this forum are "Her 80s stuff is tired, this is terrible news" bullshit in RHT topics.

@JimmyJimmy: Why don't you start a new topic called "The tour hasn't started, all I've seen is rumored setlists, and I already hate it?"

If you would have been paying attention, you would have seen how excited I was for WTG, TB, Everybody and Deeper and Deeper. I jut really dislike the LAV album and a lot of fans I know agree with me that it's by far her worst album of the 80's. Then again, I'm also sad that she's been paying dust to her stuff from 94-05 over the past few years and I'm SURE that people from Australia and Asia would LOVE to her something from her gorgeous Bedtime Stories album (aside from HN) or her most critically acclaimed album aka. Ray of Light.

I'm not trolling. I AM excited. Mainly for the visuals and the songs I mentioned but imo that really isn't enough because I go there for the music in the first place.

If you would have been paying attention, you would have seen how excited I was for WTG, TB, Everybody and Deeper and Deeper. I jut really dislike the LAV album and a lot of fans I know agree with me that it's by far her worst album of the 80's. Then again, I'm also sad that she's been paying dust to her stuff from 94-05 over the past few years and I'm SURE that people from Australia and Asia would LOVE to her something from her gorgeous Bedtime Stories album (aside from HN) or her most critically acclaimed album aka. Ray of Light.

I'm not trolling. I AM excited. Mainly for the visuals and the songs I mentioned but imo that really isn't enough because I go there for the music in the first place.

tumblr_maokzz8CT61ql5yr7o1_400.gif

In which universe do you live?

Guest Rachelle of London

If you've never actually seen her live, you don't truly know what it feels like when she's on that stage. She could sing the phone book and you'd be happy, simply because of her presence.

She can never satisfy each and every fans hopes/wishes/expectations simply because her catalogue is so vast.

People complain when she doesn't bring the hits, they complain when she does. All you are really doing is setting yourself up for disappointment and there is really no point in doing that.

You are going to see one of the greatest performers in music history. Relax and enjoy the ride that she is taking you on. It WILL be amazing, with or without certain songs.

This. Wonderfully put

I know everyone is entitled to an opinion, but why are you bitching and moaning here NOW when you know SHIT?! Thats what bugs ppl. Let's have critisism when we know The final thing. There's no point in discussing personal hopes anymore cause The opening is tommorrow. So let's just focus on that right now, okey?

Yeah Like a virgin is a shitty album.... *Sight* like a virgin made Madonna and lap built the legend. No ray if boring light without those 2 albums so respect

It's the Ellen version. The Offer Nissim Living for Drums Mix.

:(

Ok, as long as it has those drums but she sings the verses, it's alright for me. If not... I will sing along all the song from the top of my lungs no matter what she's doing, and I hope she hears me and she looks at me with those hydrangea eyes and i will keep on singing until everything goes quiet, then i will sing the Lord Lord Lift Me part of the demo looking at her eyes and it will be a DUEL, mind, and she will try to win but I know that people will start singing with me once the Up Up UP part starts and she will end up singing the rest of the song AND RESCUE ME.