REBEL HEART TOUR 2015-2016: world kick-off T O M O R R OW !

Apples388

Oooooo so much shit has gone down!!! I don't know what to say!!!! Well, I would love The Rescue me bit, Material girl is a shocker, holliday could be more remixed, la vie en rose? Well... I will hold judgement until I hear it proper. :)

I am so fucking excited!!!!!!

Ugh I was hoping she was going to heavily remix Holiday :( I really think this album version sounds incredibly cheesy.

Depends what it is. The way Mike Dean described how he was going about 'updating' everything I was worried for a more trap, hip hop sound.

Don't know if this has already been posted, but here's a video of her coming out of what looks to be the hotel she's staying at, looking more kempt than the wet hair and fedora hat look, lol....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwpHZP8Jek0&feature=player_detailpage

That says it was uploaded on August 23, 2006 (???)

Don't know if this has already been posted, but here's a video of her coming out of what looks to be the hotel she's staying at, looking more kempt than the wet hair and fedora hat look, lol....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwpHZP8Jek0&feature=player_detailpage

The echo of the rescue me snippet sounds really fake compare to the real one. I watched few mdna holiday performances and the mis is not the same so it seems to be real for me! No matter what the rescue me mashup is well done!

I loved MDNA's stage so much. I hope that the Rebel Heart stage doesn't disappoint. :) I'm sure that it won't but the MDNA stage was a party. I am getting so excited. Was scheduled to see both nights in Miamai. Had to buy Boston tix too cause I will never be able to wait until January.

I loved MDNA's stage so much. I hope that the Rebel Heart stage doesn't disappoint. :) I'm sure that it won't but the MDNA stage was a party. I am getting so excited. Was scheduled to see both nights in Miamai. Had to buy Boston tix too cause I will never be able to wait until January.

Remember the stage during celebration? One of the most amazing experiences in my life.

I just had to take a sickness pill.

The new ones dont sound live (unfortunately) Not like the others but it amazing, just amazing. The vocals were too perfect for RM. But if its true ill need a body bag. Good on the person who did it though.

Bad girl, I need the receipts, and shock treatment. We might all have to take a mars bar and a silver blanket.

Iconic

Everybody

Into the Groove

Hold Tight

(S.E.X.)

Justify My Love / Inside Out

Holy Water / Vogue

Deeper and Deeper

Devil Pray

Living for Love

(Graffiti Heart)

Dress You Up

Who's That Girl

La Isla Bonita

Rebel Heart

(Illuminati)

Material Girl / Don't Tell Me

Music / Candy Shop / Give It 2 Me

True Blue

La Vie en Rose

Ghosttown

HeartBreakCity / LDLHA

(Illuminati)

Unapologetic Bitch

Bitch, I'm Madonna

Holiday

I really think there is absolutely no hope for a ROL, BS, COADF and AL track to appear on this tour. Very sad that she chose to ignore her best albums in favor of overplayed songs from her worst 80's album and way too many 80's tracks in general and some RIT Imagine moments like La Vie en Rose.

Iconic

Everybody

Into the Groove

Hold Tight

(S.E.X.)

Justify My Love / Inside Out

Holy Water / Vogue

Deeper and Deeper

Devil Pray

Living for Love

(Graffiti Heart)

Dress You Up

Who's That Girl

La Isla Bonita

Rebel Heart

(Illuminati)

Material Girl / Don't Tell Me

Music / Candy Shop / Give It 2 Me

True Blue

La Vie en Rose

Ghosttown

HeartBreakCity / LDLHA

(Illuminati)

Unapologetic Bitch

Bitch, I'm Madonna

Holiday

I really think there is absolutely no hope for a ROL, BS, COADF and AL track to appear on this tour. Very sad that she chose to ignore her best albums in favor of overplayed songs from her worst 80's album and way too many 80's tracks in general and some RIT Imagine moments like La Vie en Rose.

Those "overplayed songs from her worst 80's album", as you put it, belong to Madonna's signature songs and biggest crowd pleasers and are at the same universally liked by fans as they made her the icon that she is today, so yeah, how silly of her to choose these.

Those "overplayed songs from her worst 80's album", as you put it, belong to Madonna's signature songs and biggest crowd pleasers and are at the same universally liked by fans as they made her the icon that she is today, so yeah, how silly of her to choose these.

This!