Supernatural - Our First Proper B-Side- and Closest to a Madonna Halloween Track

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker

I LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT!!! do an ironic version of it tour!!!! :lol:

no, it wasnt Ain't No Big Deal for a few reasons. for one, a Proper B-side was recorded during the sessions of the album - Ain't wasnt. and Ain't was released in mid 1984 on Revenge of Killer B's.

I love this!!! I bought the EY cassingle when it came out and I used to play the heck out of this song. :D

Guest Pud Whacker

I love this!!! I bought the EY cassingle when it came out and I used to play the heck out of this song. :D

wasnt it cherish?!!!

im getting old. :old:

This was one of the first few songs she recorded for LAP, no?

Also, I just recently learnt that she first wrote it for the true blue album.

wasnt it cherish?!!!

im getting old. :old:

lol you are right!!! oh dear. my poor brain.

yet another bit of my old collection that i need to dig out of my parent's basement. Then I must have that Cherish single too!! So many lost treasures.

but yes, good song. :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker

My very very very very favorite b-side ever!

me too!!! happy belated birthday bill!!! :inlove:

lol you are right!!! oh dear. my poor brain.

yet another bit of my old collection that i need to dig out of my parent's basement. Then I must have that Cherish single too!! So many lost treasures.

but yes, good song. :thumbsup:

oh and what a GREAT COVER!!!

tumblr_nso2cd2deU1qlycwjo1_500.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

Probably my favorite non-album track she's ever done. You just know a video would have been a hoot.

would have been marvelous!!! xo

Thanks! But it's not belated - it's today! :) And yes, what a great cover!!

^^ Yes, that's the one!!! :D I love that cover, too. Such gorgeous eyes.

Guest Pud Whacker

^^ Yes, that's the one!!! :D I love that cover, too. Such gorgeous eyes.

i LOVE LOVE LOVE that cover!!! then LA Style put part two on the cover. and i was so obsessed with that big jeweled Frida Kahlo ring.

2isi0s9.png

i LOVE LOVE LOVE that cover!!! then LA Style put part two on the cover. and i was so obsessed with that big jeweled Frida Kahlo ring.

2isi0s9.png

Amazing.

I think she looks so beautiful with her dark hair. Especially with her eye color, such a gorgeous combo.

I love her vocals on this song. They are soooo carefree and weird. I guess this are the demo vocals or something, they don't seem polished!

And yes, Ain't No Big Deal isn't a proper b-side. It was a song that was included all the time so Madonna could have half the profits for singles. Just like Think of Me was on so many releases prior. Clever girl.

no, it wasnt Ain't No Big Deal for a few reasons. for one, a Proper B-side was recorded during the sessions of the album - Ain't wasnt. and Ain't was released in mid 1984 on Revenge of Killer B's.

Is Has To Be a proper b-side? It was first released on the Jap version of ROL (and I held out a month or so on getting the album till I got the import with the extra track :crazy: was well worth it) and only on cassette single in the UK.

Guest Pud Whacker

Is Has To Be a proper b-side? It was first released on the Jap version of ROL (and I held out a month or so on getting the album till I got the import with the extra track :crazy: was well worth it) and only on cassette single in the UK.

Definitely. It's from the sessions. Albeit released on a Japanese version of the record, everywhere else not.

Has to Be was on two track CD's and cassettes in the U.S too. Total b-side.

I hate she's had so few of them. The last being History on Jump. I loathe the artists who use to put out b-sides for every single release. We should have gotten one or two during AL. We were robbed!!!

I'm also not fond of the 5+ bonus tracks we know get for her recent albums now. It's nice having an abundance. But sometimes it can over shadow an album. I guess I'm just a traditional person. Release one or two and use the others as b-sides

Oh the old days...

:/

I really shouldn't say that, in only 25 :lol: