Nicole Kidman talks 1997 Oscars with Madonna

XXL

MTMxNzQ4OTg3MjQwNzIxMDI3.jpg
NICOLE KIDMAN TALKS JOHN GALLIANO, MADONNA AND WORKING WITH THE 'GAME OF THRONES' COSTUME DESIGNER
"I remember just being so excited to wear [the gown to the Oscars]," Kidman said. "And then I remember Madonna coming up to me at the after party — and I was, you know, still very new to everything — and saying 'best dressed! Best dressed!'" Remember, in the primitive, pre-social media days of '97, the notion of "Best Dressed" wasn't quite the orchestrated production that it is today.

I have read before - I think it was in the the Australian Instyle or Vogue - where Nicole said that Madonna told her she was the best dressed at the after party and how thrilled she was. Nicole is a huge Madonna fan - both Nicole and Naomi Watts always have been.

what an actress nicole!!! she has so many faces....

anyway....to me while Sofia was looking at those boobs a little bit worried, nicole was watching madonna boobs with a look of desire

I have read before - I think it was in the the Australian Instyle or Vogue - where Nicole said that Madonna told her she was the best dressed at the after party and how thrilled she was. Nicole is a huge Madonna fan - both Nicole and Naomi Watts always have been.

It's really lovely that both ladies are fans of M. Nicole was an absolute stunner at the 1997 Oscars, and very deserving of praise for her choice.

Here's Nicole singing a little bit of Material Girl at 2:03 during the Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend scene in Moulin Rouge in 2001. :laugh: Loved her in this movie.

what an actress nicole!!! she has so many faces....

anyway....to me while Sofia was looking at those boobs a little bit worried, nicole was watching madonna boobs with a look of desire

Vande, here's what Sophia had to say about that photo. :laugh:

EW: This photo was taken when you were still very new to Hollywood.
SOPHIA LOREN: Yes, Paramount had organized a party for me. All of cinema was there, it was incredible. And then comes in Jayne Mansfield, the last one to come. For me, that was when it got amazing.
EW: What did she do when she got there?
She came right for my table. She knew everyone was watching. She sat down. And now, she was barely… Listen. Look at the picture. Where are my eyes? I’m staring at her nipples because I am afraid they are about to come onto my plate. In my face you can see the fear. I’m so frightened that everything in her dress is going to blow—BOOM!—and spill all over the table.

11807535_1127317900616369_71461897318468

:D

I think she was just in awe of all that natural milky balcony

She probably wanted to touch them or even suck on them perhaps, who knows

MadonnaActress_IntoTheArt_02.jpg