HUMAN NATURE STICKY & SWEET TOUR appreciation thread

Guest Rocco Papa

I feel like this particular performance is meant to be taken in the context of the entire section. I don't think it's fair to judge this performance by itself. Just my two cents.

I absolutely LIVE for this reinvention. This funky version of the song just may be my favorite version of Human Nature ever. LOVE the arrangement.

Never understood the hate for it. (I could care less about the hat...and the crow/screaming vocals I love because she's so pissed off).

I actually liked the top hat :blush:

Worst stage outfit ever has got to be the kilts and tank tops in RIT. Who thinks "Oh, it's the big dance finale. Let's all wear kilts?"

LOL exactly! I think the kilt with the wife beater is prob my least favorite tour outfit as well.

Guest bluejean

Why didn't they do Me Against The Music while they were at it? Or did they not have enough working microphones?

One of her most basic performances from her most basic tour

One of the most horrible tour moments. She looks and sounds awful, that rock mix just does not work?!? Wished she cut it. It's so weird how after this performance she goes straight into her incredible Vouge performance.

I absolutely LIVE for this reinvention. This funky version of the song just may be my favorite version of Human Nature ever. LOVE the arrangement.

Never understood the hate for it. (I could care less about the hat...and the crow/screaming vocals I love because she's so pissed off).

I'm quoting myself.

Yes, I am.

:newspaper:

The whole 1st part of SS is one of her most energetic,I usually find myself replaying the audio of Vogue/CandyShop/The Beat Goes On when I make playlists for carido

And I love the Top Hat,she looked so powerful!And I agree the kilt in RIT was the worse

The whole 1st part of SS is one of her most energetic,I usually find myself replaying the audio of Vogue/CandyShop/The Beat Goes On when I make playlists for carido

And I love the Top Hat,she looked so powerful!And I agree the kilt in RIT was the worse

THIS!!!

And the "It's Britney bitch" sample was a brilliant use.