Instagram QUEEN - continued

Apples388

:laugh:

madonna What i did not do this summer.........#rebelhearttour

11849241_1583105795298946_1497660954_n.j

Hmm... hint about the tour?! I wonder if there will be an onstage pool or something... (The Heart Tub?!) She says she didn't do this this summer -- lounge poolside? -- but in one of the behind-the-scenes videos for the BIM music video, there was a split second of the Sampaio twin on an inflatable with a water gun... there must have been a pool sequence for the video we haven't seen. Would've made sense with the "we're jumping in the pool and swimming with our clothes on" lyric...

I know, my imagination is in overdrive, but ... even the print of the robe in this shot reminds me of the dress she wears in BIM (even though that one is her face screened on the dress, of course).

This was a Meisel shot, right? (Not a Testino, I'm presuming. Almost all the Testino were white outfits.)

Not again MJ ugh :mad:

He hated M (and his fans are so disgusting towards her). next =>

I do understand what you are saying but Madonna has always loved Michael Jackson. I remember reading about her love for him as an artist way back when she was just starting out. I think she tunes off from a lot of the negativity and just continues to like whom she likes. Similar to the way she does not get involved in other's feuds or expect other people to involve themselves in hers. Look how she is still great friends with Stella while Stella is still friends with Goop. Mature and sensible way to be as people can be friends with different people who don't like each other plus think positively about others despite tiffs etc. I don't think she lets the stories of Michael Jackson's supposed disdain of her or his fans comments influence her at all.

Why would Madonna care? She has her career she knows what she has achieved.. Whether or not mj or JJ or mc like her or not. She is the one to beat .. She is the bar. Noone has done or come close to what she does and has done as good for as long.

I do understand what you are saying but Madonna has always loved Michael Jackson. I remember reading about her love for him as an artist way back when she was just starting out. I think she tunes off from a lot of the negativity and just continues to like whom she likes. Similar to the way she does not get involved in other's feuds or expect other people to involve themselves in hers. Look how she is still great friends with Stella while Stella is still friends with Goop. Mature and sensible way to be as people can be friends with different people who don't like each other plus think positively about others despite tiffs etc. I don't think she lets the stories of Michael Jackson's supposed disdain of her or his fans comments influence her at all.

Gwyneth doesn't make a point of attacking Madonna though. How many of her friends hang out with Piers Morgan? Being friends with people who do not get along is completely different than being friends with someone who attacks her.

Gwyneth doesn't make a point of attacking Madonna though. How many of her friends hang out with Piers Morgan? Being friends with people who do not get along is completely different than being friends with someone who attacks her.

I don't think she gives Piers a second thought even though he is a complete revolting person. Rosie O'Donnell filled in for Piers Morgan on his show and Sean Penn has done interviews with Piers, both Sean and Piers being very chummy with each other. She is still great friends with Rosie and Sean. I think she does not worry who others associate with. Just takes the high road and rises above it all.

I don't think she gives Piers a second thought even though he is a complete revolting person. Rosie O'Donnell filled in for Piers Morgan on his show and Sean Penn has done interviews with Piers, both Sean and Piers being very chummy with each other. She is still great friends with Rosie and Sean. I think she does not worry who others associate with. Just takes the high road and rises above it all.

I am sure Rosie was paid and more then happy to fill in for a talk show considering that is what she does, then you were forced to go to someone you can't stand who probaly was promoting his latest work or endeavour. That is not exactly hanging out. I am also sure Rosie has made her opinion known and wasn't afraid of Piers.

Find me a friend of Madonna who is actually close to someone who hates her.

If Madonna, Rosie and Piers were talking and present at the same time I can't see Rosie being silent if Piers started insulting Madonna. (Can you?) Look at Kelly, look at Meredith Viera who I am not even sure how well she knows Madonna. Just a woman sticking up for another woman.

Guest Rachelle of London

This. Madonna rises above all the BS. That's why she's so respected within the music industry.

I think Madonna realized after having children how empty friendship is and simply values it for what it deserves to be valued.

People love Ray Of Light but hate that Madonna has priorities over her friends and her career. She found out what is really important while others worship people who flatter them.

Hmm... hint about the tour?! I wonder if there will be an onstage pool or something... (The Heart Tub?!) She says she didn't do this this summer -- lounge poolside? -- but in one of the behind-the-scenes videos for the BIM music video, there was a split second of the Sampaio twin on an inflatable with a water gun... there must have been a pool sequence for the video we haven't seen. Would've made sense with the "we're jumping in the pool and swimming with our clothes on" lyric...

I know, my imagination is in overdrive, but ... even the print of the robe in this shot reminds me of the dress she wears in BIM (even though that one is her face screened on the dress, of course).

This was a Meisel shot, right? (Not a Testino, I'm presuming. Almost all the Testino were white outfits.)

She didn't eat fish this summer? :laugh:

Yes, that gorgeous pic was shot by Meisel. Love your connection about the robe and the BIM shirt print and colour similarity.

There was definitely a pool sequence that did not make the cut on the final vid. I believe that you are referring to this bit but I'm not sure that it is one of the twins.

olTAUyWL.gif

She didn't eat fish this summer? :laugh:

Yes, that gorgeous pic was shot by Meisel. Love your connection about the robe and the BIM shirt print and colour similarity.

There was definitely a pool sequence that did not make the cut on the final vid. I believe that you are referring to this bit but I'm not sure that it is one of the twins.

olTAUyWL.gif

who is this???

Off topic but I read somewhere that Michael Jackson attended one of Madonna's Confessions shows? Is this true? Couldn't find any article mentioning that.

Hmm. He was in the middle east and Ireland and London in 2006, so perhaps he did catch Madonna. There are stories of him going to Prince shows in recent years, but no photographs. He went with Chris Tucker etc. He did manage to get out and see concerts... so it's not impossible that he was there.

I am sure Rosie was paid and more then happy to fill in for a talk show considering that is what she does, then you were forced to go to someone you can't stand who probaly was promoting his latest work or endeavour. That is not exactly hanging out. I am also sure Rosie has made her opinion known and wasn't afraid of Piers.

Find me a friend of Madonna who is actually close to someone who hates her.

If Madonna, Rosie and Piers were talking and present at the same time I can't see Rosie being silent if Piers started insulting Madonna. (Can you?) Look at Kelly, look at Meredith Viera who I am not even sure how well she knows Madonna. Just a woman sticking up for another woman.

Rosie actually banned Piers from her show in 2011 because he had done the same to Madonna for no reason....I'm sure she was just trying out for his replacement position on CNN now that both of their shows are going or gone. :) And also very likely that between her two ex-husbands alone and all their exs and friends there are people that aren't so keen on Madonna. But to be fair she was equally lovestruck with their bad-ass attitude and vise versa.

Edited by elayman