Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

I noticed there were ads on the telly last night for the Telstra presale, so i guess a lot of people were queuing.

I can't afford to try for any more decent seats and can only go to the Brisbane shows, so I'm not actually meant to have the seats that I really want, which is fine!! Like you, I'm very happy and consider myself lucky :) Glad it's working out well for you!!! I know that what kept me from the front row was helping my friend get a ticket and I'm more than comfortable with this - she deserves it!!

I got that for the first Melbourne show!

actually i made a mistake, it was section C. do you know what seat numbers are next to the heart stage?

actually i made a mistake, it was section C. do you know what seat numbers are next to the heart stage?

No, but roughly in the late 20s or early 30s for sections M & J in Brisbane

Has anyone been able to get tix in L or K in brisbane? I havent heard of anyone getting tix in this section and its the one i would really like to be in.

I was hoping to pick some of those up...oh well, one more pre-sale to go!

No tickets for me. Will have to try when sale goes for general public.

What happened? What are you trying for?

Buying 2 tickets so platinum were going to stretch the budget this week. I would've bought some if I got really good tickets but could only pull up pretty average ones quite far back. Didn't seem worth it. Gold are a bit crap too and the silver sold out straight away.

Plan now is to hopefully go platinum tickets on the general sale and hope that better tickets are available otherwise I'll just get what I can sadly.

I'll try telstra again later on and see if anything differnet comes up! Keep you guys posted!

Refresh...

Refresh...

Nothing good enough offered worth going for a second night in Platinum in Brisbane...

Might check out the LN Presale, I don't think Telstra has anything great to offer.

Buying 2 tickets so platinum were going to stretch the budget this week. I would've bought some if I got really good tickets but could only pull up pretty average ones quite far back. Didn't seem worth it. Gold are a bit crap too and the silver sold out straight away.

Plan now is to hopefully go platinum tickets on the general sale and hope that better tickets are available otherwise I'll just get what I can sadly.

I'll try telstra again later on and see if anything differnet comes up! Keep you guys posted!

Refresh...

Refresh...

Nothing good enough offered worth going for a second night in Platinum in Brisbane...

Might check out the LN Presale, I don't think Telstra has anything great to offer.

Keep trying Napoleon and Humanracin, good luck with it all.

For the melbourne show, is section c floor, row ee (seat 12) a good seat near the heart stage?

Yeah, should only be 4 or so seats away from the side

From what I can tell it's pretty good. I imagine it's about 4 or 5 seats from the front directly side on with the middle of the heart stage. Good seat for the heart stage but pretty far back from the main stage.

Did anyone got tickets to Section L and K? I was hoping to get this section during the Icon presale but they kept offering me Section A/D.

It sounds like the Telstra presale was stressful for everyone.

I could only pull up platinum floor tickets around the heart stage for Melbourne. Nothing near the main stage. Platinum were towards the back of the first level elevated seating. For gold tickets I could only pull up rear view of the elevated seating or right at the back of the second level roughly middle of the arena. Silver came up single tickets available pretty much straight away and then allocation exhausted.

You can still pull up platinum for Melbourne but they seem pretty shitty tickets hence why I'm kind of stressed.

No, but roughly in the late 20s or early 30s for sections M & J in Brisbane

Seat 20 in Section C is right next to the catwalk in Melbourne. X20 in Section C would be at the back corner of the heart stage, so it would work in progressive closer to Seat #1 as the curve extends into the crowd, then head back towards Seat 20 (and possibly beyond) as the curve goes towards the tip of the heart.

Seat 20 in Section C is right next to the catwalk in Melbourne. X20 in Section C would be at the back corner of the heart stage, so it would work in progressive closer to Seat #1 as the curve extends into the crowd, then head back towards Seat 20 (and possibly beyond) as the curve goes towards the tip of the heart.

This is correct, and Melbourne are selling the following seats next to the heart stage as VIP runway packages:

Y17-18

Z15-16

AA13-14

Edited by apj

I've done ok so far

Brisbane VIP Living For Love - Sat

Brisbane Floor platinum 3rd row - Sun

Sydney - Elevated platinum lower circle looking over Rebel Heart thing- Sat

Melbourne - VIP Living For Love - Sat

Just two more shows to get! With London, Paris and Birmingham I'm trying to see the show from different angles too :)

This is correct, and Melbourne are selling the following seats next to the heart stage as VIP runway packages:

Y17-18

Z15-16

AA13-14

wow, so my seat in section c, row ee seat 12 is only a few seats away from the heart stage? If so didnt realise!

Y17-18

Z15-16

AA13-14

I'd be interested to map right around the heart. I have EE 41 and 42 (from the VIP pack) which looks to be right on the side of the heart but I'm worried I'm seats 5 and 6 away.

I've done ok so far

Brisbane VIP Living For Love - Sat

Brisbane Floor platinum 3rd row - Sun

Sydney - Elevated platinum lower circle looking over Rebel Heart thing- Sat

Melbourne - VIP Living For Love - Sat

Just two more shows to get! With London, Paris and Birmingham I'm trying to see the show from different angles too :)

Well done, Matt! :thumbsup: