Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

They definitely won't put additional shows on sale straight away - they'll go through the whole pre-sale arrangement again, only they won't spread it out over two weeks (I'd say they'd have pre-sales happening on consecutive days and then the general sale a week after the original announcement - just hypothesising, though). Can you imagine the uproar if they put additional shows on sale and didn't allow Icon members to access tickets first?! Every single show in every tour for the past 9 years has had a pre-sale...

Not necessarily true, if the shows sell out within minutes of going on sale Monday, and more shows are planned, they may go on sale the same day to capitalise on demand. If there are still single seats available for shows at COB Monday, new shows won't be announced until they are "sold out". No point risking a half empty arena one night...

I'm still kicking myself for getting a seat located in the parking lot.

If u don't mind me asking, is that you in your profile photo FallingFree, if so?, hubba, hubba u are a hottie! :hornybig:

If u don't mind me asking, is that you in your profile photo FallingFree, if so?, hubba, hubba u are a hottie! :hornybig:

Honey, unfortunately it's not me although my goal to look like that is not too far off :laugh:

(I posted a sneak peek in the NSFW selfie thread a while ago :stir: )

Honey, unfortunately it's not me although my goal to look like that is not too far off :laugh:

(I posted a sneak peek in the NSFW selfie thread a while ago :stir: )

Oh ok, hope u reach your goal as that Profile pic is very inspiring, good luck!!

I'm still kicking myself for getting a seat located in the parking lot.

You're not, though - you're at the side of the floor section, aren't you? That's still a great ticket!! To be honest, every seat in Brisbane has a great view - it's one of the smallest venues on the entire tour.

There are lots of platinum rows at Allphones. All the floor seats, probably all of the 1st elevation and the majority of the 2nd elevation!

There are lots of platinum rows at Allphones. All the floor seats, probably all of the 1st elevation and the majority of the 2nd elevation!

Same as Brisbane (and Robbie Williams :) ).

so , based on overseas and stuff, if there are additional shows added, is there another pre-sale round or it is straight to GP?

Just a thought. If someone is so keen for information, you think they'd actually read this thread...at least the page on which they're posting :manson:

Just a thought. If someone is so keen for information, you think they'd actually read this thread...at least the page on which they're posting :manson:

Cheeky! The posts on this page were 2 people speculating and disagreeing, I was wondering if anyone actually knew. So what's the answer? ;p

Cheeky! The posts on this page were 2 people speculating and disagreeing, I was wondering if anyone actually knew. So what's the answer? ;p

As I said....every single show for every single tour over the past nine years has had an Icon pre-sale....in every na-tion! ;)

As I said....every single show for every single tour over the past nine years has had an Icon pre-sale....in every na-tion! ;)

Not on Confessions Tour - which is the last time Madonna's done more than 2 nights in any one UK venue.

Back then, the extra London nights were added without warning and without presales (she did 8 nights at Wembley Arena in the end).

Each additional concert was put on sale by Ticketmaster when the previous dates were almost or completely 'sold out'. I remember many of us were sat at our computers all day hitting the refresh button, not knowing when the "next" date might suddenly appear! :-)

I think only if demand for these aussie dates is crazy strong (like sold out a few minutes after going on sale) could they consider adding dates there and then. That's how it was on DWT, RiT and CT in London and that's how the dates were added. There's never been that same London demand since.

I stand corrected for Confessions in London, although I know there were pre-sales for all of the US dates, even the multiple extra shows in NYC. There were definitely pre-sales for all of the S&S and MDNA dates.

I stand corrected for Confessions in London, although I know there were pre-sales for all of the US dates, even the multiple extra shows in NYC. There were definitely pre-sales for all of the S&S and MDNA dates.

Thanks Carta. That's good to know. Hopefully they'll add more dates. Otherwise M will have to fill in the weeks going to tourist places and we'll all have to follow her around.

In Brisbane I think GOLD seats start in the upper most tier from Row W ! (That's much higher up than I expected)

Please correct me if anyone got a Gold seat closer than that, but that is the closet I have heard of for Brisbane.

The seating plans and allocations are too opaque for my liking. I'm not in the position to gamble $500 on a shit seat - how the hell do I know where seat 46 is in row JJ in relation to a stage that only has seating areas demarcated by letters and numbers? :doodlemanson:

In Brisbane I think GOLD seats start in the upper most tier from Row W ! (That's much higher up than I expected)

Please correct me if anyone got a Gold seat closer than that, but that is the closet I have heard of for Brisbane.

Which section, though? Towards the back (but still on the side, so closer to the stage and especially the heart stage than the back sections), Silver seats have been showing up in Row R.

The seating plans and allocations are too opaque for my liking. I'm not in the position to gamble $500 on a shit seat - how the hell do I know where seat 46 is in row JJ in relation to a stage that only has seating areas demarcated by letters and numbers? :doodlemanson:

If you're talking Melbourne floor seats, it would be about a third of the way from the last seat in that row to the tip of the heart stage

In Brisbane, JJ is Row 10 in Section J. There are 60 seat allocations running from left to right (facing the stage), so 46 will be 15 seats closer to the heart stage than Seat 60....

In Brisbane, JJ is Row 10 in Section J. There are 60 seat allocations running from left to right (facing the stage), so 46 will be 15 seats closer to the heart stage than Seat 60....

I don't think they have a row JJ in Brisbane floor seats, it says floor seat rows are AA-AZ, BA-BL

I thought one of your old profile pics from a whole ago was you? 0.o

No that was Mariano Ontanon ;)

You're not, though - you're at the side of the floor section, aren't you? That's still a great ticket!! To be honest, every seat in Brisbane has a great view - it's one of the smallest venues on the entire tour.

Yeah, Section A - Row 2 - Seat 60
That's true, that's true. It's not like I didn't get a seat in the last row in Suncorp Stadium so I should suck it up. I wish they showed a detailed seating plan for someone like me who has close to no experience buying concert tickets. I really wanted a seat as close as possible to the catwalk. Oh well, at least I'll have a great view of the drummer.

If you're talking Melbourne floor seats, it would be about a third of the way from the last seat in that row to the tip of the heart stage

Thanks for the responses, but I'm in Sydney.

The only detail on the map they give is the seat area letter (for floor sections) or number (for elevated section)... no row or seat markings.

Anyway, i'll give it another shot when and if they put on more dates.

How ridiculous! That article just says to me that they all got old....well Madonna hasn't!

She's had a 30 year career, she ain't gonna sing all her 80s & 90s hits - get real! Maybe they all still play records & haven't heard new music passed 1990.

No-one knows what the set list is yet either.

I don't hear anyone say Rolling Stones, too old, too expensive. It really gets under my goat! Well Lets see you 40 something's get up & perform like she does.

They just her use her for sake of a pointless article.

Grrrrrrr.........!!!!