Look at this beauty...

Guest Pud Whacker

She is such a beautiful woman. Madonna's beauty is very under-rated. I always feel that it is due to the press often posting the worst photos of her - well that is what they used to do ! I still remember my ex-boyfriend watching a Madonna marathon with me on Rage years back - and he said he could not get over how gorgeous she was to look at. I have always thought she was beautiful.

She is such a beautiful woman. Madonna's beauty is very under-rated.

Ugh so true.

I still remember my ex-boyfriend watching a Madonna marathon with me on Rage years back - and he said he could not get over how gorgeous she was to look at.

Aww memories, my ex used to say the same thing when I made him watch M shows, interviews, photos...

Oooh I remember this! What an amazing night that was! Definitely one of my favourite looks from her in the last couple of years. Especially loved the pics with Sharon Stone! I remember how surprised I was too, because previously her looks in that year so far were pretty horrid...

You could tell there was something off with her that night, though...There's an interview from that day somewhere on YT and she isn't quite 'there'...I remember reading she filed the divorce papers around that time :(

Oooh I remember this! What an amazing night that was! Definitely one of my favourite looks from her in the last couple of years. Especially loved the pics with Sharon Stone! I remember how surprised I was too, because previously her looks in that year so far were pretty horrid...

You could tell there was something off with her that night, though...There's an interview from that day somewhere on YT and she isn't quite 'there'...I remember reading she filed the divorce papers around that time :(

What interview?

Loved that look/that day.

I love pretending like I'm Madonna at the Cannes Film Festival or Venice Film Festival anytime I walk down the marina in Ft Lauderdale.

One of my faves as well and Ive done that strut and pose myself walking the dog :rosey::lol:

she looks stunning in all the glamourous photos. I still love the new look also though. She's really beautiful i wish people would stop thinking of her age. And realize that she's more beautiful today IMO. then even yesturday. She gets more beautiful all the time

^ YES!! Madonna was on Nightline. She was kind of bratty during the interview. Godthia mentioned Guy at 1 point and Madonna's body language was basically like "ugh him" :lol:

But still, Godthia and Madonna is always a treat.

Yes!! I bet decades from now when Madonna is an old lady or when she leaves this earth, that quote is gonna be played quite a bit when they reference her ballsiness and refusal to conform and turn into Meryl Streep once she hit 50.

That's what true rock stars do!