First 5 Rebel Heart tour dates have been postponed till January.

Alpha

Moving forward from here after the cancelation, hope this era goes much more smoothly for M and her team, and especially for fans who helped her get where she is today!

There has been one too many miscalculations, questionable decisions, poor timing, and abrupt change of plans during this era. Still believe the tour will probably be one of M best ever, and hopefully everyone will get a chance to see the QWEEN after all is said and done!

Mess aside, I was expecting some comment from her via IG but nada, not even a word, she must be thinking: if you don't like the change fuck U, the statement in her web was very vague and simple but she should have done something else.

I assume Best Night has now been taken off the set list and replaced with Material Girl?

Madonna on opening night: "Hello Montreal I dedicate Material Girl to the 14 stake holders of Live Nation, oops I mean 40,000 displaced fans".

Gets mouth spray: Mother Fuck. Somebody shoved some big fat man from Miama in first front row to give me dirty looks all night long. Flashes tits to camera, whohoo.

Some people in this thread are so blind that if Madonna fucking cancelled the entire tour and didn't refund anyone, they'd probably still say it was the fans who have the problem and that Madonna is the KWEEN and it's her career not yours and she's a "smart businesswoman."

I can't.

Some people in this thread are so blind that if Madonna fucking cancelled the entire tour and didn't refund anyone, they'd probably still say it was the fans who have the problem and that Madonna is the KWEEN and it's her career not yours and she's a "smart businesswoman."

I can't.

oh my god will you stop feeding this nonsense? I didn't say that at ALL. I didn't even imply it anywhere! obviously what I said was taken the wrong way and now I have this army attacking me! like some of mimi's lambs. we always laugh with the PC police and people not getting context or reading things properly but now you're all doing the same!

oh my god will you stop feeding this nonsense? I didn't say that at ALL. I didn't even imply it anywhere! obviously what I said was taken the wrong way and now I have an army attacking me like some fucking mariah lambs. for fucks's sake.

I wasn't talking about you, i was talking about Hunterlas if you want me to call someone out (bring it on HUNTERLAS, what are you gonna do, curse at me? :rolleyes::lmao: go ahead, let it fly)

But now that you mention it, you're kind of a mess in this thread too and you need to let this go. Madonna has once again pissed off a lot of her most devoted fans. Seems like a monthly event these days. The people who were (are? who knows at this point thanks to ridiculous air fare rules) traveling from entirely different continents to Florida are not going to take too kindly to what you've been saying in this thread. Regardless of your intentions, it hasn't come off well AT ALL.

Congratulations that you and Hunterlas either still have tickets that haven't changed dates, or plenty of financial elbow grease to jet across the country to Montreal, the new opening date. Thousands of people just like you aren't as lucky. I hope none of your dates get cancelled or moved, that would suck for you, wouldn't it.

I wasn't talking about you, i was talking about Hunterlas if you want me to call someone out (bring it on HUNTERLAS, what are you gonna do, curse at me? :rolleyes::lmao: )

But now that you mention it, you're kind of a mess in this thread too and you need to let this go. Madonna has once again pissed off a lot of her most devoted fans. Seems like a monthly event these days. The people who were (are? who knows) ) traveling from entirely different continents to Florida re not going to take too kindly to what you've been saying in this thread. Regardless of your intentions, it hasn't come off well AT ALL.

Congratulations that you and Hunterlas either have valid tickets or plenty of elbow grease to jet across the country to Montreal, the new opening date. Thousands of people just like you aren't as lucky. I hope none of your dates get cancelled or moved, that would suck for you, wouldn't it.

actually I can't even go to this tour anymore either so I know how they must feel (partly.. ) and sorry but when I get attacked like that so viciously I can't just stay quiet and let it happen. I never heard of the other member and I certainly don't think anyone should blindly defend M no matter what she's doing. and I've always been nothing but nice to people here, compared to others.

sometimes Madonna does shit things and we get upset. I think we are allowed to be pissed off for awhile. And I'm glad this thread is here to let off steam :rotfl:

I was pissed about the aus cancellation for ages. I'm still here aren't I?

A wise person once said: Let me flourish. Let me melt down. I am a Madonna fan.

Viciously attacked :dead:

Wtf

it means "nasty". english is not my first language but you seem to have more problems with it than I do. but yeah keep going.. keep the attacks coming little lambs! Im loving it all!

actually I can't even go to this tour anymore either so I know how they must feel (partly.. ) and sorry but when I get attacked like that so viciously I can't just stay quiet and let it happen. I never heard of the other member and I certainly don't think anyone should blindly defend M no matter what she's doing. and I've always been nothing but nice to people here, compared to others.

I get that and yes you are always cordial but sometimes you let the dramatics overtake your forum persona and when it comes to Madonna you're almost confusingly sensitive. It's fine and all. But there's a very tiny cluster of fans on this board that absolutely do not allow any criticism, even justified criticism, directed at Madonna when she royally fucks up like this. That doesn't necessarily include you, but it's almost breathtaking to hear some fans brush this off (and other things) as just a tiny slip-up and try to deaden the noise by making it seem as if its the fans who have issues.

Madonna and her handlers are not gods, they are human beings capable of poor decision making. Years of professionalism and meticulous, calculated business decisions have made Madonna the most trustworthy live act ever. The past 3 years have shaken that foundation quite noticeably, and now she has her most loyal, loving fans like me wondering if she's even worth spending money on anymore. If I'm thinking that, things are not good. This is where we are at now. Hunterlas, XXL, and the cluster of other ppl can keep telling Chelle or Jamesy or whoever that they feel their pain and they are sorry they're now having to deal with such overwhelming sadness/anger/stress, but it's almost always followed up with a loony tune defense of Madonna as if she and her team were not capable of doing anything different to keep the first 5 dates of this tour intact. Some are even trying to say that this tour is selling just as well as the last two. What?

I'll maintain what I have said above, until I hear a clear, concise, well worded, and justifiable statement from Madonna, Guy, or Arthur Fogel on why this shit just HAD to happen. Until then, I call bullshit and sloppiness. 2 things Madonna has NEVER been.

but I didn't even say any of this. I said her camp fucked things up. that's it. NO word about defending anyone. nothing. I didn't talk about anything you're talking about right now. I just rambled about a cancellation fee and got an army at me. I actually wanted to give them hope and be positive by saying it's not that difficult but it got interpreted a very wrong way i guess.

Guest Rachelle of London

Viciously attacked :dead:

Wtf

I must've viciously attacked her. so ridiculous it's beyond belief. Now victim card is on deck. Welp.

but I didn't even say any of this. I said her camp fucked things up. that's it. I didn't even talk about anything you're talking about right now. I just rambled about a cancellation fee and got an army at me.

Well, let me flourish and let me melt down like Carly said. I have a LOT to say these days, on this subject, and the Madonna of 2015. I feel like something is amiss. You do have to realize that this is pretty difficult for ppl, who have expected nothing but reliability out of Madonna especially when she's charging $400 a pop.

This boils right down to the most personal things like bank accounts - money spent. It's not like she pushed back the release date of the album. I don't even have 10% the right to be as mad as Chelle, Jamesy, or carly69 cuz I live a car's drive away from Miami. But I'm right there with them in terms of disappointment cuz I planned a big trip out of this too with multiple friends. How embarrassing it was to tell them today that Madonna rescheduled it. None of them are really clamoring to go in January, I just got a lot of "well, we'll see." GREAT!

It's just not a pleasant feeling when you make a lot of sacrifices to see this woman perform live only to have ZERO to show for it. That's where all the anger is coming from. You're going to see it in this thread for days, or weeks to come. Deal with it or not. We haven't ripped up our album sleeves yet. But we are angry and yeah, I'm not sure about me forking over money for her show again. She's gonna have to really convince me come September.

The past 3 years have shaken that foundation quite noticeably, and now she has her most loyal, loving fans like me wondering if she's even worth spending money on anymore. If I'm thinking that, things are not good.

I'll maintain what I have said above, until I hear a clear, concise, well worded, and justifiable statement from Madonna, Guy, or Arthur Fogel on why this shit just HAD to happen. Until then, I call bullshit and sloppiness. 2 things Madonna has NEVER been.

OMG get over yourself. Please go be another's singers fan. Please stop spending your money and move on.

Madonna is an amazing human and the most resilient and dedicated performer living. Canceling and rescheduling is part of touring and frankly part of life. Be upset sure but sit down with your pontificating already.

Need need need. Expectation expectation expectation.

Your new name should be #desperatelyseekingstatement

Guest Rachelle of London

I assume Best Night has now been taken off the set list and replaced with Material Girl?

Madonna on opening night: "Hello Montreal I dedicate Material Girl to the 14 stake holders of Live Nation, oops I mean 40,000 displaced fans".

Gets mouth spray: Mother Fuck. Somebody shoved some big fat man from Miama in first front row to give me dirty looks all night long. Flashes tits to camera, whohoo.

:dead:

I pray this show has a documentary. Pray!

OMG get over yourself. Please go be another's singers fan. Please stop spending your money and move on.

Madonna is an amazing human and the most resilient and dedicated performer living. Canceling and rescheduling is part of touring and frankly part of life. Be upset sure but sit down with your pontificating already.

Need need need. Expectation expectation expectation.

Your new name should be #desperatelyseekingstatement

Oh shut the fuck up weirdo stalker. I really hope the admin has their eye on your crazy ass. None of what you say even remotely changes my opinion, and I'll continue to post on this board as a MADONNA FAN whether you like it or not. She pissed me off immensely but I haven't handed my fan card in yet so it's none of your goddamn business to tell me what to do.

Too sensitive about what I post? Put me on ignore and don't forget to take your klonopin with a full glass of water you constipated, faceless troll.

I must've viciously attacked her. so ridiculous it's beyond belief. Now victim card is on deck. Welp.

wtf are you even on about? your posts are here for everyone to read and everyone can see your twitter. when I explained you ignored it. you even tried to stir things even more up by suddenly going off topic and trying to create drama about what other members may or may not have said about me. if thats how you always go at people when theres an argument, well then..

seems like its impossible to have a decent discussion at this forum anymore, perhaps with the exception of Papi in this thread. and I have countless of posts complaining about ticket prices & tour dates & album trackless & instagram nonsense etc - while all of you are just going "bitch I'm madonna" and going "YAS TAKE THAT HATERZZZZ" when she posts an immature instagram pic.

Oh shut the fuck up weirdo stalker. I really hope the admin has their eye on your crazy ass. None of what you say even remotely changes my opinion, and I'll continue to post on this board as a MADONNA FAN whether you like it or not. She pissed me off immensely but I haven't handed my fan card in yet so it's none of your goddamn business to tell me what to do.

Too sensitive about what I post? Put me on ignore and don't forget to take your klonopin with a full glass of water you constipated, faceless troll.

Constipated :dead:

Guest Rachelle of London

wtf are you even on about? your posts are here for everyone to read and everyone can see your twitter. when I explained you ignored it. you even tried to stir things even more up by suddenly going off topic and trying to create drama about what other members may or may not have said about me. if thats how you always go at people when theres an argument, well then..

seems like its impossible to have a decent discussion at this forum anymore, perhaps with the exception of Papi in this thread.

:dead:

Watch, after Boy Skeffington, I'll have a few other pupils flow in with their personal slams and attacks at me - PERSONALLY. All becuz I have an opinion about the FUCK UPS! People really take that personally I guess.

I have to laugh. I take solace in the fact that Madonna would probably laugh at sycophant fans like that right in their faces.

like omg i'm gonna cry guyzzzzz, people on the internet think i'm like so mean and stuff

Guest Rachelle of London

Watch, after Boy Skeffington, I'll have a few other pupils flow in with their personal slams and attacks at me - PERSONALLY. All becuz I dare say something about Madonna that makes them uncomfortable.

I have to laugh. I take solace in the fact that Madonna would probably laugh at sycophant fans like that right in their faces.

She would. That's the funniest thing. She's even said she finds it creepy.

God forbid Madonna ever made a bad decision

Right? And god forbid I say she's made a few of them and that I am waiting for her to redeem herself.

She can and she will, but for now I think it's EXPECTED that we want to vent about it.

Some fans just can't handle it. They'd rather put on a blindfold, rock back and forth, hold their Madonna vinyls and meditate about Madonna being a goddess.

This whole debate turned into a Real Housewives of Mnation reunion fight!

We have an Australian Housewife, an English Housewife, a German (I think Nikki?) Housewife, a Florida Housewife and some no-name from god knows where (probably New Jersey), with a few other no names joining into sling the insults coming up very soon.

Glad I got everything I wanted to say out of my system, I've got to go to my Memorial Day Weekend vaca now and reunite myself with a Madonna era of choice.

This weekend's choice? Hmm, something bittersweet (but mostly bitter), let's say the Erotica era.

...there is no end to how fucking STUPID the person who did this is.

Clearly you are not a graphic designer, nor a comedian nor smart enough to understand what "business" decisions are. Yes, what happened sux (it fucked with me too, I was going to Miami) but Madonna is not in the business to make you happy. Shes in to make art and to make money. Lots of it.

Get a life, a sex life.

You're an idiot. Madonna's an ENTERTAINER above all of her other titles. Also blindly agreeing with every decision she makes is a slippery slope to go down. You'll end up like one of Mariah's lambs. Outside of people I know on a personal level, I love Madonna more than anyone. But she and her team are clearly fucking up big time here and there's nothing wrong with calling her out on her shit and also having a sense of humor about her as well. That doesn't make you any less of a fan. Just like people I know and love in my personal life, we have our good days and we have our bad days. You should get a life and grow up.