Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

they have no problem playing lily allen's "fuck you" song. a lot of songs with so called "bad words" get played. but Ive noticed that it's always more controversial when the singer is very famous. (see, britney's "work bitch") they also keep playing alanis' song. or how about that rapper with the "blow my whistle" song? I think it depends on the radio DJs, honestly..

That's true, but I've noticed censorship lately that wouldn't have happened years ago, like Britney's Work Bitch. Why have we gone backwards?

I think it has a lot to do with context. Who knows why they choose to censor certain words sometimes, but not others. I do think the '90s was a special time and very different from today. The music (and possibly the audience?) skewed a little older/darker/harder at pop radio back then. You had a lot of really well-respected, sophisticated, talented artists dominating radio. Alanis was one of them. They did censor "You Outta Know," but if she'd used the word bitch, I'm not sure that one would have been bleeped. The singer who did "I'm a Bitch" was sort of an Alanis knock-off, by the way.

Ugh. He can knock me out and go to town on my ass right now!

diplo-skrillex-amplifire-522x533.jpeg

Totally. Just spit on it and shove it in.

So how #SOON is BIM mv coming out? August?

I just need that fierce ass choreo that she gave us on the Fallon performance ... Along with all the amazing gifs that this video will give us, of course :stir::laugh:

The gifs are gonna be amazing

Guest Pud Whacker

I just need that fierce ass choreo that she gave us on the Fallon performance ... Along with all the amazing gifs that this video will give us, of course :stir::laugh:

giphy.gif

I'm Madonna these hoes know.

just wondering who will ever want to listen to this song when the radios&tv play it :D

i mean for the non-madonna fans... :D

i hope she'll do a fun video so...this may make people want to watch it :/

welcome back petri dish.