The OMG Predict the Madonna Tour CONTROVERSY THREAD!

Stephen

tumblr_m2fansRpPU1qhjm0go1_500.gif

Hello my children, it's your host of this thread Demonna (praise her). I see you have been keeping yourselves busy fighting among yourselves, which makes Demonna very, very happy. J'adore. Keep up the chaos. It makes Mother happy.

Now, as you know, my slave Madonna will be going on tour very soon.

And I already know what terrible. heinous, age inappropriate, pandering acts that I am going to make her do, but I wanted to read your predictions.

So, WHAT IS THIS BITCH GONNA DO to piss off America the world this time?

Is she gonna....

Flash her Pucci (the other Pucci)?

tumblr_m1pilvxPQS1qkzr9fo1_r2_500.jpg

Wear that nasty bra she hasn't washed in ages?

image.jpg

Wear these hand-me-down boots again (boots the house down, girl)?

madgethighhighs.jpg

Travel to Australia??? (Madonna loves to dine at Outback and eat a bloomin' onion in private avatar_632051627a94_128.png)

Suck the LIFE out of some younger pop star floozy?

tumblr_mklbnu6e7p1qdtcjjo1_500.jpg2d58a35e7098137994e55a597a87f953.jpg

Lambaste a political figure?

PHO1a68df62-c116-11e4-a112-30fc57493cd5-

So I wanna know what you think I'm gonna make Madonna do. Maybe even throw in a mock headline at the OUTRAGE and DISGUST.

79b7951493cf96affe2b67592f029baf.jpg

I'm waiting....

"Now, as you know, my slave Madonna will be going on tour very soon.

And I already know what terrible. heinous, age inappropriate, pandering acts that I am going to make her do"

:dead:

you're the best

So what do you think she's gonna do!!?

I think she's gonna make out with some much younger backup dancers as a part of a number, very girlie show orgy.

I hope she goes all out with a Holy Water/S.E.X./Erotica montage/mashup that leaves everyone clutching their pearls.

I hope she goes all out with a Holy Water/S.E.X./Erotica montage/mashup that leaves everyone clutching their pearls.

YES

I want her to sing Holy Water below a huge crucifix that is dripping water on her while she plays with her pucci :lol:

YES

I want her to sing Holy Water below a huge crucifix that is dripping water on her while she plays with her pucci :lol:

Amen!!! If we get anything less than this, I will be horribly disappointed.

I hope she will do some controversies, maybe with her and a guy doing improvise sex during Holy Water and the guy is kissing her Vajayjay.

She also will do a video for woman and power, against ageism and support Hillary Clinton.

I guess this time we wont see guns and dark themes.

It will be more sexism and freedom. I hope we we gonna see some burlesque this time. She should take lessons from Dita von Teese or even invite her and do a lesbo show.

Maybe Madonna will have her golf club for the Ghosttown performance and it'll flash images of the golfer :lmao:

She may bring him on stage during Ghosttown and they can do an Argentine Tango. Even change one of the chorus lyrics to " When you get bashed and lose your memory, I will be there when you remember why"

I want a raunchy-as-hell pussy shower for Holy Water.

YES I need M to bring a water element for this tour!

She may bring him on stage during Ghosttown and they can do an Argentine Tango. Even change one of the chorus lyrics to " When you get bashed and lose your memory, I will be there when you remember why"

I just spit AHAHAH

Guest bluejean

She needs to do a S.E.X./Slut sequence complete with S&M gear, tits out, a gash flash and maybe even get her male and female dancers to take turns licking her pussy.

Can't wait to see Joan's face when she hits Detroit!

She's gonna recreate this Jean-Paul Goude pic (we know she likes to be inspired by photographers) of a very stylized Ping Pong Show (we know she likes to salute foreign culture elements by adding them to her shows)

goude%20ping.jpg

This is too good to be true. But to be fair, I dont think she gonna do that. But lets surprise :D

I think the 9/11 backdrop will be larger. Shes got away with it so far. Pretty sure the sex section wont be as outrageous as it could be, shes had a lot of knocks lately. She listens.

With the heart songs, she cant go wrong. A lot of us will be crying in the arena.