Jaden Smith "I'm the new Madonna"

Roland Barthes

Karma that homophobe Will Smith ended up with a gay son.

??

Never heard this. Not that far fetched considering the DL rumors surrounding him for years but I've never seen nor heard him actually say something homophobic.

wtf with you queens bashing a gay boy who likes to wear dresses and wants to be the new (male) Madonna

I speak for myself, nothing against a kid aspiring to be the new (male) Madonna but anyone claiming to BE the new Madonna is delusional (whether it's coming from him, Gaga or anyone else for that matter).

BTW, who said kids don't know who Madonna is?

wtf with you queens bashing a gay boy who likes to wear dresses and wants to be the new (male) Madonna

Well dear no one was talkin about you :queenbitch:

Guest Pud Whacker

It's disgusting. It's the way it goes today.

Guest bluejean

Remember the girl doing that hair whip song. Everyone was raving about her being so confident for such a young kid and she became a one hit wonder :lol:

Jaden is the son. He is the one that was in the (Scientology) sci-fi movie with his dad.

Willow is the daughter with the 'Whip My Hair' song.

Kudos to the kid for expressing his fashion sense outside of typical gender norms. We all know there is no such thing as a "new" Madonna...so I doubt its even meant to be anything serious. (Not like he's pulling a Gaga.) For someone of his generation, good on him for at least name dropping the real deal.

I was joking about the instagram Prince of Bel air thing......but it would have been just so super cool to see Lola singing " Now, this is the story all about how. My life got flipped-turned upside down."

I thought you were being serious! Yes, that would have been epic.