April 10th 1985 The Virgin tour opening night in Seattle

Roland Barthes

OMG life itself. That second pic looks like a prelude to Live to Tell.

Thanks, made it on my phone with Instagram and Instacollage :)

Dunno if this is one of the better bootlegs.. certainly the audio is bearable, but not really the picture ;bad;

the official vhs version was muted due to copyright.. I got the laserdisc rip off torrents and burned a DVD of it

A true classic. It held up much better than the follow up.

virg2.jpg

virg1.jpg

OMG I love it, Gemini. How lucky were you! This is so fascinating... I love the 80's so much. Everything was so low budget. :lol: People were so close they could disconnect the speakers if they wanted to. :chuckle:

gemini1313 thank you for sharing!! I can't believe you went (it was Maple Leaf Gardens right?) and that you were in the front. What was the crowd like? Did you buy merch?

Yes. I bought a pin and tour book.

You are absolutely correct, it was at the Mapleleaf Gardens. Huge arena

OMG I love it, Gemini. How lucky were you! This is so fascinating... I love the 80's so much. Everything was so low budget. :lol: People were so close they could disconnect the speakers if they wanted to. :chuckle:

Lol. Disconnecting the speaker didn't cross my mind Bill. You are a naughty naughty boy.

At one point I felt she was looking at me and I screamed like a schoolgirl. Lol.

However I'm sure I would react in the same way if that were to happen today. ;)

Lol. Disconnecting the speaker didn't cross my mind Bill. You are a naughty naughty boy.

At one point I felt she was looking at me and I screamed like a schoolgirl. Lol.

However I'm sure I would react in the same way if that were to happen today. ;)

Right?! I have VIP seats for the RH Tour (along the catwalk). These will be the best seats I've ever had for a Madonna concert and I'm sure I'll pass out if by some miracle she touches my hand or makes eye contact with me or (Heaven help me) decides to interact with me in some way. :nervous::tigger: