SPOILER. Confirmed two dressses of the tour

karbatal

Ok, it's weird to give an exclusive from my little city, but designers from Zaragoza (Spain) are working with Madonna on the new tour!!!! They are making two bullfighter dresses "traje de luces" for Madonna. Bea Akerlund personally contacted with Toroshopping.com and has supervised everything

Toroshopping already did the dresses of the Japanese dancers (Brits) and they have already did a "capote" (the cloth that bullfighters use). Normally these designers do those "capotes" with the image of Christ of the Virgin Mary and this tim they have embroidered a big M.

11150155_10205709142421766_8633725459593

What exactly is a "traje de luz"? Never heard the expression!

A Traje de Luz is exactly what Madonna weared on the LFL video (The white and gold outfit)

I think i didn't explain myself properly. They have ALREADY done the outifts for the two Japanese girls for the brits and Bea Akerlund is suveilling these new, two of them are made, and they are not going to work with anybody else about these two bullfighting dresses, because no other designer has surfaced in Spain. These people make dresses for real bullfighters.

The picture isn't showing????

wow, they didn't sign any confidentiality docs?

If they have told this is because they got the green light to do it. They are in my city and no media knew about it. Those news are from a press agency, that means they got some press release or something.

Ok this is a rough translation.

Taylors from Utebo (Zaragoza) have made two authentic and complete "trajes de luces" (bullfighters dresses) for the singer Madonna, who will use them in her next tour. She already has asked for a "capote" (the cloth used by the bullfighter to call the bull) and some dresses for the dancers.
"Working weekends and doing extra time", taylor Daniel Roqueta, from Utebo, could complete in 12 days all those dresses, explained the CEO of the firm Alfredo Ronqueta.
Madonna team didn't call directly these taylors, but with Toroshopping.com, who was asked for a "second hand bullfighting dress", but finally that idea was changed and they asked for a especial costume. Toroshopping.com called these taylors from Zaragoza.
After several weeks negotiating, finally Madonna asked for TWO dresses. She wanted the dresses to be ready for the Oscar ceremony (???????? no sense) but it couldn't be because "it's handmade and crafted and it takes time".
However, other dresses were ready for the Brits Awards 2015, and the female dancers used them.
At first, they taylors didn't know that it was Madonna who asked for the dresses, but after it was confirmed they signed a confidetiality contract. After signing the contract, the taylors started working on the dresses, that "had to be very well made because they had to be strong enough for dancing with them, and they had to be comfortable and lighty at the same time.
Being so tight in time, the taylors had to give away the idea of doing much hand work. Madonna's meassures were given by email but the singer or the dancers didn't travel to the shop to try them (as if! hahahaha)
Those dresses are for Madonna's next tour, but the taylors don't know exactly if they will be for certain dates.

I ask myself these questions

1. Why do they mention the Oscars? She didn't went to the Oscars. I wonder if they meant the Grammys?

2. Why are they so tight in time if the tour doesn't start until August? Do they really work in advance so much? I doubt it.

Surely more info will come.

they are interviewing the guy on the radio! in La SER! in the beginning they didn´t know who were they working to! they knew it wasn´t

the classic one (I guess a bullfighter)! and finally they tell them that they had 12 days to work in this.They tell them they couldn´t do

that, and the they tell them it was for madonna, so they did it! before they knew who they were talking to, they were calling her Lady B!

he´s nice, he´s telling that they already did something before the brit awards, and than when he heard that she had the problem with

the cape during the brits he rushed to the internet because he was scared it has been with one of their dresses!!!!

He has said that some dancers have already use some of thier dresses