MADONNA on the TONIGHT SHOW w/ Jimmy Fallon April 9th

It's fine that she performs BIM- but if "Ghosttown" song or video aren't even mentioned, after it just debuted yesterday? At least show a clip, dangit. :) (it's not even a matter of the charts, on which she's not going to burn up, anyhow)

It's fine that she performs BIM- but if "Ghosttown" song or video aren't even mentioned, after it just debuted yesterday? At least show a clip, dangit. :) (it's not even a matter of the charts, on which she's not going to burn up, anyhow)

I think she's over performing it and she's gonna leave it to do well at Hot Ac while she chases the Pop charts with this song

Just a theory and I think it'll do well tbh

Lol...she not doing GT :dead:

This just shows that she doesn't give two shyts on whoring the hell out of a song to make it climb on the charts, bitch does what she wants and feels, so those obsessed with chart positions better get it clear now.

Guest Rachelle of London

Lol...she not doing GT :dead:

This just shows that she doesn't give two shyts on whoring the hell out of a song to make it climb on the charts, bitch does what she wants and feels, so those obsessed with chart positions better get it clear now.

Truth

i'm so excited for this prolly cuz of her chemistry with fallon and he is a super fan!!!!

omg stephen's a bottom??? that makes me feel....aggressive

Oh this will be amazing . I love Jimmy and he loves Madonna !

i'm so excited for this prolly cuz of her chemistry with fallon and he is a super fan!!!!

omg stephen's a bottom??? that makes me feel....aggressive

No I'm not!? I never said that!!!!