Madonna on Che Tempo Che Fa [merged]

I would have have said the Rebel Heart Demo.... or Never Let You Go... hahahaha.... :)

haha, or better, 2 steps behind me. I would like to see her facial expression than. maybe her rolling her eyes :D :D :D

So guys that would be on in a little bit more than 6 hours! Is there any other live stream than the one posted on the previous page? It doesn't open and says I should download a programme but I m afraid its a virus... The official stream doesn't work for me 2 :(

She is amazing. I cannot wait to see her in concert. I think I'm going to see her in Philly. That's where I saw the confessions tour..

I m glad Goddess :) Have fun tonight with M! I know I ll make myself a green salad with tuna and have 3-4 glasses of red wine IN FRONT OF RAI 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I m glad Goddess :) Have fun tonight with M! I know I ll make myself a green salad with tuna and have 3-4 glasses of red wine IN FRONT OF RAI 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sounds a great idea !!!!

Is this one also dubbed?? :laugh:

Oh, and they just mentioned Madonna multiple times. No idea what they said though! :laugh:

I really suggest using Ad-block on your browser before going to any of these sites. The stream2watch worked fine for me, it blocked all the ads and I just clicked on the X to close out all of the remaining pop-ups. Hit play, and it works.