Latinos and South Americans, where will you go? LV? Miami?

Iconic Fetus

So, now that it's almost certain that she will skip Latin America this time, we have 3 options:

- Fly To Puerto Rico

-Fly To the closer shows like LV, LA or Miami

-Skip the tour

In my case, i live in México, almost closer to the texan frontier and i'll try to attend the second LV concert, i know that there will be one on October 25, so that's it for me, i'm not going the 24 because i don't have much money know, but i'll work hard to see her.

Are you going to the USA? If so, we should stick together!

I really want to go to Las Vegas, but I hope I find a decent but cheap hotel...

Any advice?

I really want to go to Las Vegas, but I hope I find a decent but cheap hotel...

Any advice?

I'm a manager for one of the resorts in LV and I can tell you hotel rates go down in October.

If you're looking for cheap but descent place,I'd say look into Rumour Hotel or Alexis Park,its off the Strip but still close enough to walk to.

And there's a bunch of highly affordable smaller hotels along Paradise Road like Holiday Inn,Hyatt,etc...a few blocks off the Strip

I'll get my ticket for the first date in LV, It's saturday and It works better for me because i need to work on Monday, Donuts is there in Vegas a Madame Tussauds Museum? Do they have a great selection?

I'll get my ticket for the first date in LV, It's saturday and It works better for me because i need to work on Monday, Donuts is there in Vegas a Madame Tussauds Museum? Do they have a great selection?

Yes its at the Venetian,the current 'Madonna' is her Superbowl Cleopatra...its a fun CHEAP experience!Should def check it out

When I went,I thought it was going to be extremely cheesy but actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would.You go through different rooms and each has different themes...its more than just passing by wax figures,some are realistic and not going to lie,I did inappropriately touch Justin Timberlake,Brad Pitt and Ben Afflecks' figures.I think admission is around only $20

If you're going to see another show,besides the Queen I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend you take this chance to see ZUMANITY,its the sensual side to Cirque and there really are no bad seats,you'll have the best time,promise...have fun!

I don't think she's skipping Latin America, her concerts in Mexico, Colombia, Argentina and Brazil were are always huge. Anyways, I think I'm going to Las Vegas or Washington DC because I have an Aunt in Arizona and a cousin in Virginia so I won't have to pay a hotel.

I have hope but IF She Was coming to Latinoamérica they should have announced in the press release, maybe is she does a second leg...

I need them to release the Asian dates to see if is there a gap, or we need Oseary to do a Q&A on Twitter.

Phoenix would be my choice. Always is, since it is closer to my hometown than Mexico City.

I HAVE MY CODE for the fans pre sales week #2

I am so nervous about finding good seat, I don't want floor, but I want to be in the seats exaclty in from of the stage.

Wish me luck... Any advice at which área should I purchase?

thank you!!!