Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

Guest Rachelle of London

I hope so too, but we just need to look at yours and mark's experience at the JR taping; they don't really care. Maybe it'll be half and half, those who pay and so-called competition winners (andifeel) I also doubt Guy has time now to be fucking around on his twitter looking at Madonna tattoos and handing out freebies etc....then again :bad:

True. :(

We're all just surmising, but if those prices are correct, 137eur is more likely to be for the el cheapo (cant see shit) seats right up the back...to be fair.

if it's for standing in bercy it may be okay, but we're talking about the lowest price maybe being 137 euros.. i know it's bercy but come on.. seeing as U2 only asks 36 euros for the worst seat in an arena..

I'm assuming the 137 euros is for standing because the Early Entry package that's worth 243 euros includes a standing ticket + the other crap and that's the cheapest package...

But you're right, I hope the seats in the back will be cheaper...

Who knows for sure, but the cheapest price (if it is 137eur) is usually for pretty bad seats, with GA/standing price somewhere inbetween (but that would seem too expensive, so...) Just a waiting game now I guess.

aside from the big fans, it would be rather ironic if the prices really are so high so only "older" people with steady jobs can afford a ticket, while the younger teens who may be interested in her cannot pay it.

Ever the optimist Suedehole!

Oh and is it just me, or has anyone else noticed an increase in people that just post without reading what's already gone before? We know about Paris.

Oh and is it just me, or has anyone else noticed an increase in people that just post without reading what's already gone before? We know about Paris.

I have the whole list but won't post now.

Edited by NothingFails

:shy:

To be honest I don't think I'll bother with the O2 this time. I know it's (fairly) local to me but I think I'll do another UK venue this time and somewhere in Europe, possibly Spain, Italy or France.

And really apart from The Girlie Show way back in the day, London audiences are complete shit anyway. "Like it or Not" from Confessions Tour - that's all I'll say.

But didn't she said in the interview with Europe1 that she will be in France next summer? So that means that South America will have the second leg in January or maybe there's no Latin Leg.

I can wait to see the dates and prices!

To be honest I don't think I'll bother with the O2 this time. I know it's (fairly) local to me but I think I'll do another UK venue this time and somewhere in Europe, possibly Spain, Italy or France.

And really apart from The Girlie Show way back in the day, London audiences are complete shit anyway. "Like it or Not" from Confessions Tour - that's all I'll say.

Exactly why I don't want to go to the O2. London crowds are SO dull. Sitting down during a show and not knowing any of the lyrics isn't my idea of fun.

IF she doesn't play the Hydro, I'll be off to Europe. Not doing London again. Might as well be watching a play or something, and the older her fanbase gets, the worse it is.

IF she doesn't play the Hydro, I'll be off to Europe. Not doing London again. Might as well be watching a play or something, and the older her fanbase gets, the worse it is.

I have to say though my favourite London audience ever in that sense of the word was S&S Part 2 at the O2 where this elderly couple were in front of me (block A tickets and all) and the lady had to keep going to wee, bless her. By the end of "Heartbeat" they were already making their way towards the back of the arena. :rotfl:

But anyway, if she does Brum again, I truly hope and pray that she does the LG Arena and not that dump that is the NIA. I saw another LG at the LG arena back in the day (I think it was 2009) and the venue was fantastic. Floor standing too.

I have to say though my favourite London audience ever in that sense of the word was S&S Part 2 at the O2 where this elderly couple were in front of me (block A tickets and all) and the lady had to keep going to wee, bless her. By the end of "Heartbeat" they were already making their way towards the back of the arena. :rotfl:

But anyway, if she does Brum again, I truly hope and pray that she does the LG Arena and not that dump that is the NIA. I saw another LG at the LG arena back in the day (I think it was 2009) and the venue was fantastic. Floor standing too.

I was VERY lucky to be among a great small group of noisy, jumping fans for RIT London, and I do think that's one of the reasons I have such a fondness for that tour. Surprisingly, Manchester was absolutely shockingly bad. I always tell this story of her visibly looking at Stuart Price and ROLLING HER EYES every time she spoke and got like zero feedback from the crowd. For DWT, I found myself next to a girl who days before had appeared in that documentary along with Michelle Budd about fans travelling to Barcelona for the first concert :rotfl: She was very nice and we had a good chat with her, but the audience around us was SHIT. S&S, well I can't even....

Let's have an MNation Paris fest!

Mais bien sûr, mon amis!!! :clap:

So to get in on the pre-sale u need proof of purchase?

I pre-ordered on iTunes and amazon> I could probably show amazon receipt but have nothing from iTunes.

This is both for Europe and US?

I'm only concerned about US.

I love chats about M's tours! :) it's fun while we wait for monday or more news ;)

Bercy is amazing! just the atmosphere! but when you go there, it's filled with HUGE fans, including bitchy ones who do everything to get their group to the front row ;) Madrid was great as well for SS! I met about 20 new fans who basically took me under their wing. lovely people! i remember it being horrible in amsterdam & people pushing each other in the queue when hundreds of fans stood up out of nowhere (hours before the gates opened). I almost literally had no breath anymore. and then all those tall dutch men (I swear a lot of them were straight. so fuck that stereotype - well, except for Bercy :p) ran like crazy and stood in front of all us regular people. (and Im 5'7. but dutch people are fucking TALL.)

oh, the concert memories I have.. and there's always so much fucking drama :p

137 is the lowest price? what, they want madonna to perform for half empty arenas?

http://www.ticketmaster.fr/en/manifestation/package-madonna-ticket/idmanif/338452

Kylie Minogue's cheapest seats for her Australian arena tour are 80 euro, so 137 for Madonna doesn't seem bad at all, to be honest...