THE OFFICIAL MNATION GRAMMYS VIEWING THREAD

Omg the video diplo posted on his snapchat of MADONNA posing in front of the cameras. They are SCREAMING for her.

Man I got goosebumps all over. She's fucking ROYALTY. Imagine being her right in that moment.

Yes!!!! I wish we could download it! Omg

Ole! Madonna, 56, shimmies HUGE cleavage before flashing her behind ...as she arrives at the Grammys dressed as a sexy matador

She is known for shocking when it comes to her red carpet appearances, and this year's Grammy Awards was no exception.

Madonna stole the limelight on Sunday afternoon, as she showed off a huge amount of cleavage while dressed as a sexy matador - in custom-made Givenchy outfit.

The 56-year-old singer was accompanied by the DJ Diplo and rapper Nas at the Los Angeles event, both of whom have worked with the star on her much-talked about album Rebel Heart.

It wasn't just the outfit that shocked either, as Madge left presenter Ryan Seacrest red-face by cursing on the red carpet.

'I was p***ed!' Madonna said, talking about the leak of her album, while doing a shimmy for the cameras, further flashing her cleavage.

The album has seen no end of controversy for Madonna, who was criticized for using images of civil rights leaders like Martin Luther King Jr to promote it.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2945185/Grammys-2015-Madonna-shows-MAJOR-cleavage-dressed-matador.html#ixzz3RCXO4Ou8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sorry to ask that but how much time until the ceremony opening exactly?

I read contradictions and I'm confused now...

The predictable haters already predictably hating on her dress. That's the unapologetic bitch for you, useless fucks.

And she will be the most talked about! Queen knows how to work it!! Other useless bitches can't!