REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

I dont know who polished the songs wash all over me and beautiful scars, espeically when the male voice is starting to sing but they are trueley gems on the album.

The rappers are suiting perfectly, especially when Nas part is starting, its so powerful.

The only song I am not friendly is graffiti

In all honesty. Madonna has not confirmed that the leak is in fact the album versions. There is an assumption but these could be HQ demos of the final songs chosen. Some "insiders" (I use the term loosely) claim that there are more layers and mixing on top of a lot of these songs? Joan of Arc, Wash All Over Me, Rebel Heart and Beautiful Scars seem demo-ish to me still on the leak. They are brilliant enough for me to have purchased a third copy this morning (the Super Deluxe) but I wonder.....Maybe a revelation will be brought out when we get I-tunes Joan of Arc, Hold Tight, and Iconic on Monday. Whatever the case.....I am soooooooo excited.

I doubt they are not the definitive, although the sound will be better once remasterized.

How can people complain about being "too long" is beyond me. The more Madonna the better! you can listen to the songs you like, you can listen as a whole! Besides, there's a standard edition with less tracks. Are people complaining about anything?

Yes, i'm glad that in Madonnanation we seem to be far more clever and can see the brilliance of this album. I used to skip Autotune, but not anymore. That makes the whole album flawless for me. I have played it twice "random" and every song that comes is more glorious than the previous one!

I could see people complaining about a Tori Amos album being too long because she's generally very low-key and you can be ready to slit your wrists by the end of her albums, but Madonna? WTF? This album takes you on a roller coaster of emotions and it's a journey that I never want to come to an end.

Yes, especially because the fun tracks come so randomly. Something i LOVE about this album is that it's so random at times, you never go bored! And as a whole it has a very defined sound, with those marching drums in some ballads, with that great new r'n'b...

M coulda been the first artist who released triple-CD album. I want every song. The more the better. Anyway, where is my Never Let You Go???!?!??!

I doubt they are not the definitive, although the sound will be better once remasterized.

The leak is the real deal and the only difference will be the "mastered for iTunes" crap. These people "in the know" are pretty useless now the album leaked and they want to extended their 15 minutes. :lmao:

Everything about this just screams "Bullshit".

Madonnatribe and Madonnalicious are the most bitter fanbases of all pop stars so I don't really know why you would care so much about what others think? Those people have listened to each demo version for at least 500 times so obviously they would NEVER be able to let them go. Even a little change in chord progression in a song that you are familiar with would completely throw you off.

RayOfLighters are a lost cause, to this day Dido is still the most innovative thing ever for them too.

I have a feeling the album will be released quite sooner than the expected date, and it makes sense because now the album is ready so why wait until March 10th, only causing more damaged since now the actual album versions of the songs are available so really why wait?