REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Listened to Confessions last night. Hung Up now sounds even more vastly superior to anything on Rebel Heart - I still don't think RH sits along with CoAD or Ray Of Light, but definitely Top 5 albums ever. Still need a lot more time to pass to truly judge though.

Listened to Confessions last night. Hung Up now sounds even more vastly superior to anything on Rebel Heart - I still don't think RH sits along with CoAD or Ray Of Light, but definitely Top 5 albums ever. Still need a lot more time to pass to truly judge though.

But Hung Up along with Get Together are the only Confessions songs that are tiers above Rebel Heart. For me this record is just way more exciting than COADF, the second half of which is absolutely dry and boring. Yes I said it.

New-york.gif

RH has destroyed COADF. Poor COADF though, it's an amazing album, a CLASSIC, but has nothing on RH. This album is just THE BEST.

Like I said, time will tell. No doubt RH is fucking incredible - but there's no possible way to tell how it will age.

I've already stopped listening as aggresively as I did the previous 48 hours because I'm getting the feeling some of the songs will tire - but hopefully they won't!

For now, I've cherry picked only a few songs to rape. :1251:

But Hung Up along with Get Together are the only Confessions songs that are tiers above Rebel Heart. For me this record is just way more exciting than COADF, the second half of which is absolutely dry and boring. Yes I said it.

but the fade from How High into Isaac though! :horn::Disco_Ball:

I caved and listened to inside out. It was amazing. I think it was the demo though cos it sounded like Army of Me in the verses. And it was shorter than the itunes time. So.....I Ficking loved this but now I wish I hadn't listened because isn't the demo changed a lot to the final version? It was SO good.

but the fade from How High into Isaac though! :horn::Disco_Ball:

Living For Love - Hung Up

Devil Pray - Get Together

Ghosttown - Sorry

Unapologetic Bitch - Future Lover

Illuminati - I Love New York

Bitch I'm Madonna - Let It Will Be

Hold Tight - Forbidden Love

Joan Of Arc - Jump

Iconic - How High

HeartBreakCity - Isaac

Body Shop - Push

Holy Water - Like It Or Not

Inside Out - Fighting Spirit

Wash All Over Me - Super Pop

:Disco_Ball:

This is not the standard cover. It's the alternate cover for the Heart side of the album

PLEASE M PLEASE release one version that separates the REBEL/HEART tracks with SEPARATE covers. That would be my 'official' version of the record.

:Disco_Ball:

I caved and listened to inside out. It was amazing. I think it was the demo though cos it sounded like Army of Me in the verses. And it was shorter than the itunes time. So.....I Ficking loved this but now I wish I hadn't listened because isn't the demo changed a lot to the final version? It was SO good.

Both demo and official are at 04:23/04:24...how long was the version you heard?...and both are fucking Glorious!

Both demo and official are at 04:23/04:24...how long was the version you heard?...and both are fucking Glorious!

I can't remember the length now but it definitely had Bjork/Army of me type sounding verses. Then it had a breakdown of let me love you, let me love you, let me love you from the inside out. Then it seemed to end then an acapella let me love you from the inside out popped back in to finish it.

Which one does it sound like? I only had one listen. How does the demo and final version differ?

Really loved it.

I can't remember the length now but it definitely had Bjork/Army of me type sounding verses. Then it had a breakdown of let me love you, let me love you, let me love you from the inside out. Then it seemed to end then an acapella let me love you from the inside out popped back in to finish it.

Which one does it sound like? I only had one listen. How does the demo and final version differ?

Really loved it.

Yes, definitely the demo...You've already sinned for this track might as well hear the official, you'll love it!

The melody of the song is the same in both...it's the music that drastically, in my opinion, is superior in the official version...the official is dark, industrial more euphoric, imo.

Edited by magodonna

I´m still in awe for this album :bow: :bow: :bow:

Really, I mean the outcome is more that I ever thought or dreamt of :dramatic:

There is not one bad song, no filler tracks.

25 songs full of energy, magic and fun. There are sad moments, funny moments, playful moments! For me it`s an Inspiration listen to Rebel Heart.

All the songs clearly sums up her music career of the last three decades. and there are references to her early eighty years with Graffiti heart.

We are all so blessed :dramatic:

Yes, definitely the demo...You've already sinned for this track might as well hear the official, you'll love it!

The melody of the song is the same in both...it's the music that drastically, in my opinion, is superior in the official version...the official is dark, industrial more euphoric, imo.

Thanks!! I'm really really excited for the final now!

Confessions is a completely different album with a different mood and type of music! How can you even compare the two? Sometimes I can't stand playing Confessions when im in a silly, cheerful mood, hanging with friends and what not, because it comes across as too serious, almost preachy. I love listening to it when im alone, dancing with myself. It is my favorite album for sure, as it was the peak of Esther, which is my favorite of all Madonnas. But comparing it to Rebel Heart is rather silly.

Rebel Heart is a totally new sound, fresh to our ears. It has an industrial, rebellious vibe with heart and genuine emotion in it. It makes people wanting to tune in and get into the beat. It's not only modern, catchy and jamming, it's also inspirational, motivational and thought provoking. You getting tired of the songs means just that, you're tired! You're a human being and your brain sometimes needs rest, even from Madonna! :inlove:

But yeah, I think we're getting super spoiled by Madonna. I remember long time ago repeatedly posting on her instagram requests for an album with meaningful lyrics and melodies that would sound good even with just one guitar and nothing else. I'm not insinuating that she read my posts and did what I asked. But deep inside I can't but explode of joy that Rebel Heart is exactly that! An album of great melodies and lyrics! But I did not expect an overwhelming amount of songs!! And I think we are just getting rotten spoiled!! Which is quite alright with me... but apparently it has a negative effect on some fans. They are on Madonna overdose and it's not very pretty. Some still bitch on her instagram over Holy Water, some over demos vs final product. Seriously, what an ungrateful bunch!! You get so many songs, that you can make 3 albums out of one!! And still complaining...

Anyway, my favorite 13 (lucky number) songs so far:

1. Hold Tight

2. Iconic

3. Ghosttown

4. Living For Love

5. Inside Out

6. Rebel Heart

7. Devil Pray

9. HeartBreak City

10. Messiah

11. Joan of Arc

12. Borrowed Time

13. Wash All Over Me

Thank you Madonna for such a Masterpiece!

Rebel Heart 10/10 :inlove: