Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

...if listening parties are happening around the world, it's pretty obvious that people are getting access to promo CDs or files that are being used and these are being copied and leaked. After all, these leaks did start appearing just after the listening parties were announced.

Well that's the whole point of listening parties, so that promo CDs aren't just randomly handed out. No surprise that her team can't even be vigilant about who has access to the final mastered product.

But yeah, the whole super deluxe IS out there almost a MONTH early. Couldn't make it up.

She recorded tons of interviews for March and is booked for TV shows, so it's not gonna happen now guys.

The whole album leaked last night just after 1am...this is inanity!!!

Well, there HQ snippets and full songs everywhere, so someone got it all.

I remember others albums leaking but not one month ahead (if we don't consider the demos...).

The big mistery is how after 30 years Madonna's team could be so fucking unable to deal with this kind of thing.

People shouldnt download zips unless they know where its from. Be careful!

You said it, barney. I wanna hear this album so bad but I ain't downloading shit. Not to mention how do you know it's really the final CD? What's the quality like? Just wait for the damn official release, geesh.

Well, there HQ snippets and full songs everywhere, so someone got it all.

I remember others albums leaking but not one month ahead (if we don't consider the demos...).

The big mistery is how after 30 years Madonna's team could be so fucking unable to deal with this kind of thing.

I know it's insane to think with Madonna and team with all their resources they can't even have this kinda mess under control...

Whatever. If the songs are good then the public will buy them anyway; if not in the first week then eventually. Leaks are for fans.

Actually, the fans will buy them. The general public will have no interest to buy some songs they already have.

Somebody might be winding Mensch up. I cant see it anywhere. Lovely for Mensch to tell us its out there though, obviously a lotve people would've had it now so it only tick tock tick tock anyway..

The whole album leaked last night just after 1am...this is inanity!!!

No way the album leaked last night and we only hear about it now...

FAKE.