FIRST segment of promo interview with Australia! Watch here!

now you youngins' get a taste of what us elder fans used to go through EVERY DAMN DAY when she came out w/ something. Endless waiting and if you missed it, YOU MISSED IT. There was no "uploading 20 minutes later."

Of course you have your own stories in the making. In 20 years when fans can interact w/ Hallogram InterviewDonna you can say "Hey, back in the day we had live streams that cut out when M was on!" LOL

now you youngins' get a taste of what us elder fans used to go through EVERY DAMN DAY when she came out w/ something. Endless waiting and if you missed it, YOU MISSED IT. There was no "uploading 20 minutes later."

Of course you have your own stories in the making. In 20 years when fans can interact w/ Hallogram InterviewDonna you can say "Hey, back in the day we had live streams that cut out when M was on!" LOL

:lol: AMEN!

OMG SO! i was waiting like everyone else here for this interview and my ride came the moment it came on!!!

i saw a second glimpse of it as i had to shut my lap top down, :(

A real Madonna fan would've made them wait. I'm just sayin'

Well she needs to stop. Toilet Swiffer is a straight up twat.

Well I think we all know where 12:51 stands on this issue. Good to see you again, btw

lmaorant.png

:dead: :dead: :dead:

:lmao:

Can someone confirm : is it really a teaser for the real interview that will be aired in March??

Yes and probably the only promo they will get lol Maybe for us all too lol

Maybe because she is #1 in sales and dominates every chart

Can't wait til she flops and believe me if she keeps going this shitty pop route, SHE WILL :rotfl:

Bitch is dumb, she shoulda just stayed country and kept on selling her music to ugly white folks, they would still buy it decades from now, that's how country is