Madonna 2015 Out and About Photos thread

lautnerfied

OMG don't believe everything you read. it's not photoshopped she's a human being tired after rehearsing for hours. her eyes are fine i can't believe people are so cruel.

Yes, she looks tired that's all.

Probably just jetlagged from the long flight from the US. She will look great tomorrow.

of course she's tired she traveled to cal performed at the grammy's, then less then 2 weeks later traveled to london she's rehearsing longs hours. She's tired and probably nervous and believe me that can take a toll on you and make you tired.

she will be great tmr at the Brits :)

Edited by juliebean

She's 56 . She's not going to look 26 in paparazzi photos. I can take it and I don't really mind and if she had let herself age gracefully they would still pick on her for looking old and wrinkly so fuck them tbh.

She's 56 . She's not going to look 26 in paparazzi photos. I can take it and I don't really mind and if she had let herself age gracefully they would still pick on her for looking old and wrinkly so fuck them tbh.

ITA. and she has no make on up and worked her ASS off for hours. give the woman a break. gesssh.

Edited by juliebean

She really can't win. I'm a bit tired of the madonna bashing. Tonight she will show these haters why she is our biggest star, but the worst part is that people will find something to complain. They can fuck off

If they are still complaining it just go to show that Madonna is still very much relevant and the world has not turned its back on her so to speak .

It's been like this since I can remember. It's annoying but it's here to stay in my opinion and am fine with it.

She bending the rules / pushing boundaries so people are not going to like it and that's just life .

Guest CzarnaWisnia

In that one pic all the freaking out is about, the lighting is also terrible. And people claiming it's photoshopped because it doesn't look good: you're delusional. That's just life, and bad pictures (every one here has at least one of those). And who cares if people complain. Geez, even her fans complain all the time in here! Let the public complain. If they see her looking weird on some yellow rag at the store, they'll feel compelled to watch her at the Brits (and then be amazed and say "oh well she looks great actually").

Guys that pic with the inhaler made FRONT PAGE here in the Metro UK alongside "Who's That Girl" as a title :rotfl:

She's sharing the front cover with three British Jihadists :rotfl: only Madonna :lol:

QUEEN! :wow:

In that one pic all the freaking out is about, the lighting is also terrible. And people claiming it's photoshopped because it doesn't look good: you're delusional. That's just life, and bad pictures (every one here has at least one of those). And who cares if people complain. Geez, even her fans complain all the time in here! Let the public complain. If they see her looking weird on some yellow rag at the store, they'll feel compelled to watch her at the Brits (and then be amazed and say "oh well she looks great actually").

True, it might not be photoshop but I find it odd that Madonna would have an obvious procedure done when she's already embarking on promo and so obviously in the public eye and under scrutiny, which is why I wonder if the photos have been doctored in some way to make her look like that.