Madonna 2015 Out and About Photos thread

lautnerfied

Madonna has occasionally had the "cat lady" look in the past, such as at that Hard Candy gym opening in Canada. This is nothing new. I'm sure she'll look great (and natural) when she's got her make up on for the performance.

She looks good!! Her skin looks (even in those pictures with awful light and blurred LQ) flawless! What is wrong with you people?

Wasn't Grammys a huge thing?? She looked so good and hot! I don't think she had anything done. She just looks tired, jet lag and rehearsals till early morning. Pic looked blurry too.

What has she done to her face?

This is the first time EVER that I have had mixed feelings about the face. Yes she's tired, yes she just got off the plane but that doesn't account for the fact that she has overdone the filler in her cheeks yet again and botoxed her eye and forehead areas into oblivion to the point that she is completely unrecognizable.

Her eyes shrank a long time ago. Since 2008 cheekgate she has never recovered her original big eyes shape. I'm ok with that because i simply got used to it. Even on her promo photoshoots of late for the RH album and the RollingStone Magazine her eyes seems shrunk. Its part of her beauty now, its a permanent change on her face caused by the overuse of botox and fillers.

Her eyes shrank a long time ago. Since 2008 cheekgate she has never recovered her original big eyes shape. I'm ok with that because i simply got used to it. Even on her promo photoshoots of late for the RH album and the RollingStone Magazine her eyes seems shrunk. Its part of her beauty now, its a permanent change on her face caused by the overuse of botox and fillers.

If that's really the case, imagine what her eyes would be like now it they were never so big, like benedick cucumber.

If that's really the case, imagine what her eyes would be like now it they were never so big, like benedick cucumber.

LOL yes, but that its a very well known side effect of the overuse of botox and fillers. Madonna can't have everything in place forever, in order to have the smooth skin and high cheekbones her eyes inevitably got affected. We have seen this happen to many celebrities who overuses botox and fillers and they also have the same shrunken cateyes look.

It's Mert's birthday party.

it maybe both. i have heard it's a secret madonna vip party. who knows she looks great!