Madonna on Coronation Street!

billiejean

Love Coronation Street and Beth and Kirk look hilarious as Madonna and Adam Ant. Both Corrie and Eastenders have stacks of Madonna references and are always playing her songs.

Crux, did you notice in the comments section that Kylie's Sparkly Tiara is going mad that they should have had Kylie as she is more iconic etc. :lmao::rotfl: That guy is such an idiot.

Guest Rachelle of London

Beth's having a Madonna themed wedding.

Corrie always has Madonna referenced and you are guaranteed to hear a Madonna track on practically every episode. The show is written and produced by gay men in Manchester :lmao:

God they used to love Kylie. Every episode.

Corrie is so shit! :lmao: EE is amazing just now. I managed to quit soaps but am hooked on Enders now. :rotfl::crazy:

God they used to love Kylie. Every episode.

I hope "Kylie" in Corrie dies of an overdose. There was once a Kylie in Brookside, a little girl, and she said I don't wanna be called Kylie I wanna be Lourdes. :lmao:

Plenty of Madonna references over the years in Corrie, a couple of weeks ago that woman getting married started singing Like a Prayer! She wanted a wedding costume like the LAP video. There was even a Taylor Swift reference last week as well :chuckle: and it was a guy saying "yeah and I'd love to go out with Taylor Swift" of things that would never happen.

Years ago the gay character Sean with a female friend were discussing Madonna's back catalogue and dismissed the early stuff such as LAV as bubblegum and said Erotica was when she was really at her best. :rotfl:

Crux, did you notice in the comments section that Kylie's Sparkly Tiara is going mad that they should have had Kylie as she is more iconic etc. :lmao::rotfl: That guy is such an idiot.

:rotfl:

No, not yet...post the link hon. I could do with a good laugh.

:rotfl:

No, not yet...post the link hon. I could do with a good laugh.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2890076/Coronation-Street-s-Kirk-Sutherland-Beth-Tinker-dip-dressing-box-outrageous-80s-themed-wedding-day.html

Crux, here is the comment. I usually don't read the comments on Daily Mail Madonna articles as so hateful but thought I would have a look at the Corrie Wedding comments. Had to laugh when I saw the Sparkly Tiara talking rubbish again. :lmao:

KyliesSparklyTiarra, Formby, 1 day ago

She should have opted for Kylie's iconic look from her first album cover with the big curly perm that everyone copied pushing through her hat! Nobody remembers Madonna in the same way they do other icons and Kylie, who's the only act from the 80s still going strong today!

Corrie is so shit! :lmao: EE is amazing just now. I managed to quit soaps but am hooked on Enders now. :rotfl::crazy:

I hope "Kylie" in Corrie dies of an overdose. There was once a Kylie in Brookside, a little girl, and she said I don't wanna be called Kylie I wanna be Lourdes. :lmao:

Plenty of Madonna references over the years in Corrie, a couple of weeks ago that woman getting married started singing Like a Prayer! She wanted a wedding costume like the LAP video. There was even a Taylor Swift reference last week as well :chuckle: and it was a guy saying "yeah and I'd love to go out with Taylor Swift" of things that would never happen.

Years ago the gay character Sean with a female friend were discussing Madonna's back catalogue and dismissed the early stuff such as LAV as bubblegum and said Erotica was when she was really at her best. :rotfl:

Loomer, Another UK soap fan :tigger: Would you like to try Deirdre's Stuffed Marrow ? :lol:

Re Eastenders, how does Max manage to sleep with virtually every woman on the show ? So many questions that need answering.

I love the Madonna references though. Even the UK quiz shows are full of Madonna references. At work we now watch "The Chase" which is on in the afternoon. So many Madonna questions and only the other day, Sean, "The Dark Destroyer" as they call him, was talking about where and when Madonna was born and the Beast answered a Madonna question correctly too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2890076/Coronation-Street-s-Kirk-Sutherland-Beth-Tinker-dip-dressing-box-outrageous-80s-themed-wedding-day.html

Crux, here is the comment. I usually don't read the comments on Daily Mail Madonna articles as so hateful but thought I would have a look at the Corrie Wedding comments. Had to laugh when I saw the Sparkly Tiara talking rubbish again. :lmao:

KyliesSparklyTiarra, Formby, 1 day ago

She should have opted for Kylie's iconic look from her first album cover with the big curly perm that everyone copied pushing through her hat! Nobody remembers Madonna in the same way they do other icons and Kylie, who's the only act from the 80s still going strong today!

:lmao: Thanks.

I've passed comment, so we'll see what deluded crap he comes out with next.

Too much. :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

:laugh: I love him ! Chelle, what did your Mum think of him ?

She likes him, they're still in touch. He's done well. He's a barrister. I love The Beast.

Loomer, Another UK soap fan :tigger: Would you like to try Deirdre's Stuffed Marrow ? :lol:

Re Eastenders, how does Max manage to sleep with virtually every woman on the show ? So many questions that need answering.

I love the Madonna references though. Even the UK quiz shows are full of Madonna references. At work we now watch "The Chase" which is on in the afternoon. So many Madonna questions and only the other day, Sean, "The Dark Destroyer" as they call him, was talking about where and when Madonna was born and the Beast answered a Madonna question correctly too.

One of life's great mysteries. Same for Phil Mitchell.

The Dark Destroyer is the best. Bradley Walsh was in Corrie as well, of course. Is there an Oz version of The Chaser yet? I like how Queen Cornelia Francis hosted the Aussie Weakest Link. :wow:

Guest Rachelle of London

Loving eastenders at the moment except when they go back to the Lucy storyline. No one cares at this point. And I absolutely detest Ronnie so can't deal with the Nick Cotton rubbish

Guest Rachelle of London

I have a feeling she in love with Roxy. Remember they touched on her being abused by Archie. I bet she has romantic feelings for her. I wonder if eastenders would dare do that. Would be VERY controversial

Loving eastenders at the moment except when they go back to the Lucy storyline. No one cares at this point. And I absolutely detest Ronnie so can't deal with the Nick Cotton rubbish

I agree. The Lucy storyline is tedious and should've ended months ago. and I have to say I love Nick Cotton but this shite with Ronnie is dragging the storyline down. Wish she would pissoff.