Who has been VERY unproductive at work/life because of REBEL HEART?

mnino

D6x5ie2.gif

I've been trying so hard to focus but it seems like everyday there's something new, some interview, another leak.......... I love it but it's addictive and 'm becoming a junkie!!! HELP!! Am I going to be like this until March 10?? Anyone can relate?

Thank god my holiday started on saturday because I just couldn't work. I feel sorry for my boyfriend because I'm useless right now. I just want to listen Madonna or talk about her :D We have been together only 1,5 years so this is the first time he sees me like this. It's not a pretty sight :D

UGH I haven't done shit these past few days, I even feel reluctant to go to sleep at night cause I'm paranoid I might wake up to new threads of 40 pages about the new video she just released or something like that :lol: I don't wanna miss a thang

ME :tigger:

and when my partner called me (long distance relationship) the day madonna released the songs, and started talking, i said him "mmm...yes, ok, interesting....i'm listening to the new madonna stuff in loop all day..." before i said "bye" i only allowed him to ask me how it was....

MY BAD

I've gotten some things done over the past couple days ... but the new songs have been my backing track the entire time. I've had them playing nonstop nearly the entire time I've been awake. Hew new material always invigorates me but I haven't been at this level in quite some time. And there's still so much more to come! :wow:

good and comforting to know that am not the only one going ala bitch out of order.

I had started with my holiday since Thursday and my weekend had been crazy since the good news.

so far I cancelled all my night out plans with friends, skipped going to the gym, delayed all my holiday gift shopping and had done nothing but lay in bed constantly checking my ipad like crazy if the album is ready for pre order in my itunes store...

Me. The day the demos leaked my boss looked at me annoyed (i didn't care). Today I spent 2 hours trying to read all interviews and news about charts! I need an assistant to summ up everything in the Madonna universe!

You start working and then... bam! there comes some interview where she confirms there will be a video and maybe Grammies.

Can somebody here start summing up everything important in a sole thread where only he can write?

I've spent these last days stalking articles, reviews, forums, Itunes charts, even Twitter reactions, refreshing Madonna's instagram, while listening to the 6 songs.

I feel like I'm the all-seeing eye :D

ac2ef857f22ede5a7a9bc4632c35919c.jpg