Rebel Heart!! Pre Order Album Discussion

Mmmmm

So, Ryan Tedder has nothing to do with Devil Pray?

I thought he wrote it with Madonna and Blood Diamond produced it?

I have no idea why Ryan Tedder has been reported as a co-writer of "Devil Pray".

As confirmed by Carl Falk via Instagram, Madonna wrote "Devil Pray" with Avicii, Savan Kotecha, Carl Falk and Rami Yacoub. According to Madonna.com, the song was co-produced by DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds. For some reason, none of the official press releases concerning the album make any mention of Avicii.

Something happened between Avicci and Madonna, i guess.

But we don't really know, of course. But i guess something happened and my opinion (just my opinion of course, in case certain members acuse me of telling unaccurate things) is that she wasn't satisfied and wanted to look for another producer.

We will know once the album is out, what happens with Rebel Heart, the song.

By the way, i think that most songs in this album were written by Madonna herself. Not only Ghosttown. And the reason why Tedder is co-author of Devil Prays instead of those people is because the production changed and the main song (written by Madonna) went to be reworked by Tedder.

I can perfectly picture Madonna writting herself Joane of Arc, Messiah, Revolution, Rebel Heart.. So if production changed, Avicci is out of the credits and the new producer (if really added something remarkable) will be credited.

Another thought:

Those demos from ROL, before William Orbit got on board (Substitute for Love, for example), are written by Madonna herself, all alone, isn't it? Oh, how i wish i knew how many songs from other albums came from her own mind. I'm sure that songs like Hollywood, well, most of AL, and many songs from COADF were like that. Or songs like Miles Away.

I don't know. Oh, it will be so weird if those fantastic songs aren't on the album. I mean, there are 19 tracks. If half of the demos aren't there, we will end up with 24 new Madonna songs

Can we all agree that certainly 2014 was year and OUR year as fans?

Something happened between Avicci and Madonna, i guess.

But we don't really know, of course. But i guess something happened and my opinion (just my opinion of course, in case certain members acuse me of telling unaccurate things) is that she wasn't satisfied and wanted to look for another producer.

We will know once the album is out, what happens with Rebel Heart, the song.

Is Avicii still ill?? Maybe that's the reason, she may have wanted him to be on tour with her

I honestly think the mixing this time is worse than MDNA. How can anyone NOT notice the problems with the verses of Living For Love and Bitch I'm Madonna? Illuminati sounds cruchy but I think it's intentional.

I don't think the mixing is worse than MDNA, except on LFL her vocals stand out much more then they did on MDNA. Plus Illuminati, for example, has a lot of different sound layers which all sound crisp.

But yeah, I agree, something's off with the LFL verses. Doesn't take away anything from the amazingness of the song, but it's something that's bugging me a bit too.

Thanks God from now on that debate will never surface again. The Queen herself spoke and IB is a soundrack from now on. I adore the studio album, but was sick of the discussion.

I don't think the mixing is worse than MDNA, except on LFL her vocals stand out much more then they did on MDNA. Plus Illuminati, for example, has a lot of different sound layers which all sound crisp.

But yeah, I agree, something's off with the LFL verses. Doesn't take away anything from the amazingness of the song, but it's something that's bugging me a bit too.

I agree with this.

Another thought:

Those demos from ROL, before William Orbit got on board (Substitute for Love, for example), are written by Madonna herself, all alone, isn't it?

Madonna wrote the lyrics by herself, but "Gone, Gone, Gone", "Like a Flower", "No Substitute for Love" and "Revenge" were all composed by Madonna and Rick Nowells.

The reason why Rick Nowells isn't credited for co-writing "Drowned World/Substitute for Love" is that musically, it's an entirely different song. It just happens to re-use most of the lyrics from "No Substitute for Love".

she was wrong dear..

1. madonna

2. like a virgin (music from and inspired by the film Desperately Seeking Susan)

3. true blue (music from and inspired by the film At Close Range)

4. like a prayer

5. im breastless (music from and inspired by the film Dick Tracy)

6. erotica

7. bedtime stories

8. ray of light

9. music (music from and inspired by the film The Next Best Thing)

10. american life (music from and inspired by the film Die Another Day)

11. confessions on a dancefloor

12. hard candy

13. mdna (music from and inspired by the film W.E.)

14. rebel heart

album_ib.jpg

I honestly think the mixing this time is worse than MDNA. How can anyone NOT notice the problems with the verses of Living For Love and Bitch I'm Madonna? Illuminati sounds cruchy but I think it's intentional.

???????

No. Especially devil prays. How is that mixed worse than MDNA? That's sounds excellent to me, so does ghosttown.

The second verse of L4L is meant to fade like that. It was done on purpose. The mixing is fine.

???????

No. Especially devil prays. How is that mixed worse than MDNA? That's sounds excellent to me, so does ghosttown.

The second verse of L4L is meant to fade like that. It was done on purpose. The mixing is fine.

this. If there is anything wrong with LFL, it's the editing, not the mixing. It's not a problem from the mixer/sound engineer, but the person who produced it. I really don't mind it tbqh.

???????

I think his problem rather is the vocal production, the vocals sound blurred out on LFL.

There definitely is distortion though in some of the tracks, like the songs were mixed at a very high volume. That's a common problem with many of today's records though.

Thanks God from now on that debate will never surface again. The Queen herself spoke and IB is a soundrack from now on. I adore the studio album, but was sick of the discussion.

:chuckle:

Pre order Rebel Heart CD on Amazon.com [uSA]

http://www.amazon.com/Rebel-Heart-Madonna/dp/B00RA10R6E/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1419188509&sr=1-1&keywords=madonna+rebel+heart

Rebel Heart
Madonna (Artist) Format: Audio CD
$19.98
Pre-order Price Guarantee.
This title will be released on March 10, 2015.
Pre-order now.

Don't forget, Billboard now counts online streaming towards it's charts!

Here's a link to enjoy Living for Live from YouTube on reapeat!!!! :D :D :D

http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=zbeTpLVlyZQ#Madonna_-_Living_For_Love_%28Audio_Version%29

Yaaaaaas!! Please guys listen the official video with the audio for LFL!!!

Edited by danMfan