Rebel Heart!! Pre Order Album Discussion

Mmmmm

Regarding mastering, when I first heard LFL I thought it sounded LQ, but I've got used to it now, I'm sure it'll be better on CD and vinyl.

I'm loving that Bedtime Stories Madonna is back!

I love how she wrote "13 more to come for album 13" so much. I can't explain it, but there are just these certain rare times when she will makes a really cute, almost intimate comment to her fans that I find so endearing. It's a softer side of her that sort of makes me think she doesn't mind the way we can be geeks about knowing it's her thirteenth album or whatever. I sound like I am insane, but maybe you'll know what I mean. I love her so much!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

they do sometimes mix specially for iTunes and it's probably uber-compressed, so maybe the final mix for the CD/vinyl will be different and sparser.

I love how she wrote "13 more to come for album 13" so much. I can't explain it, but there are just these certain rare times when she will makes a really cute, almost intimate comment to her fans that I find so endearing. It's a softer side of her that sort of makes me think she doesn't mind the way we can be geeks about knowing it's her thirteenth album or whatever. I sound like I am insane, but maybe you'll know what I mean. I love her so much!

she was wrong dear..

1. madonna

2. like a virgin

3. true blue

4. like a prayer

5. im breathless

6. erotica

7. bedtime stories

8. ray of light

9. music

10. american life

11. confessions on a dancefloor

12. hard candy

13. mdna

14. rebel heart

she was wrong dear..

1. madonna

2. like a virgin

3. true blue

4. like a prayer

5. im breathless

6. erotica

7. bedtime stories

8. ray of light

9. music

10. american life

12. hard candy

13. mdna

14. rebel heart

Maybe she doesn't consider I'm Breathless a real studio album since many songs are featured in Dick Tracy and the rest was inspired by?

Many don't lump IB with the regular studio albums- while it is an album of all- new material, it is a different concept from the 13 others.

They may be opting not to chart the album on the albums charts? WHo knows.

she was wrong dear..

1. madonna

2. like a virgin

3. true blue

4. like a prayer

5. im breathless

6. erotica

7. bedtime stories

8. ray of light

9. music

10. american life

12. hard candy

13. mdna

14. rebel heart

ikr :lol:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Maybe she doesn't consider I'm Breathless a real studio album since many songs are featured in Dick Tracy and the rest was inspired by?

She doesn't consider MDNA.

Mix masters and Demo haters: How do you feel about the mixing on the new tracks?

I honestly think the mixing this time is worse than MDNA. How can anyone NOT notice the problems with the verses of Living For Love and Bitch I'm Madonna? Illuminati sounds cruchy but I think it's intentional.

she was wrong dear..

1. madonna

2. like a virgin

3. true blue

4. like a prayer

5. im breathless soundtrack

6. erotica

7. bedtime stories

8. ray of light

9. music

10. american life

12. hard candy

13. mdna

14. rebel heart

she was wrong dear..

1. madonna

2. like a virgin

3. true blue

4. like a prayer

5. im breathless

6. erotica

7. bedtime stories

8. ray of light

9. music

10. american life

12. hard candy

13. mdna

14. rebel heart

Thanks God from now on that debate will never surface again. The Queen herself spoke and IB is a soundrack from now on. I adore the album, but was sick of the discussion.

They need to start promoting I still feel like people don't know she has a new album out

There's time. Let the next week or two pass by and then she'll start. If it drops, it doesn't matter. It's a preorder and we are far from March 10