Illuminati

MCHL

I'm not sure how many people get that this song is supposed to be Ironic...

Already all over youtube are info videos of how Madonna confirms role in Illuminati and is pushing an agenda LOL

People just don't get it, including some of her fans here on this forum.

It's an ok song, finished version way better than that demo but I do love the other 5 new songs way more though.

Some people just don't get Irony today though. Madonna is such an ironic person and always has been. I can never understand people calling her humourless ( as they have in the past ) when her humour is always out there to see.

this song is so fucking cool. i can imagine her on the laptop in the studio looking up illuminati rumours haha.

i hope this is used as a tour interlude. wow. i'm just picturing it now. dancers moving up and down on those cubes, doing weird symbolism. black, silver and gold everywhere. the eye and symbols on the screens. o0o0o0o0 FREAKAAYYYYY.

this song is so fucking cool. i can imagine her on the laptop in the studio looking up illuminati rumours haha.

i hope this is used as a tour interlude. wow. i'm just picturing it now. dancers moving up and down on those cubes, doing weird symbolism. black, silver and gold everywhere. the eye and symbols on the screens. o0o0o0o0 FREAKAAYYYYY.

Yes, that sounds epic.

It's actually my favourite track. I am amazed all the other songs are doing better than it. I thought four sure it would be neck and neck with Ghost Town and Living For Love. But Oh well. All 6 are very good tracks. BIM I am not feeling too much but the other 5 are right up my street.

I can see imagery of a host of American presidents on big screens during this track live. Conspiracy theorists have always aligned US presidents with The Illuminati.

That pyramid of Egypt and the all-seeing Eye from the Desperately Seeking Susan jacket is going to make a comeback!

i hope she goes in a different direction with the video - that's so on the nose and sounds like a Gaga video, which is the last thing I want from Madonna.

I can see why many people prefer the demo version! I initally preferred it as well, and I think that's because it sounds very pop-ish, so it sticks to your mind quickly.

But ultimately, the final version is much much superior! The production is a lot more refined, there are so many different sound layers in it (go listen to it with headphones if you can't make them out). Plus the industrial sound makes it stand out much more, there are a lot of pop songs out there sounding similar to the demo, but not so much to the final version!

I think it just takes some time to get used to it. I'm still not fully 'there' yet either. But I know I WILL grow to love this song!!!

I feel the same. It's growing in me and I think it should be a single. Also I like the idea someone mentionned featuring some of vhe celebrities, I doubt the Pope and Queen Liz will do it but it would be fun.

This song perfectly resumes the difference between Madonna and other female pop stars: she has a BRAIN. And she knows how to delivers it on a song, in a nice way.

She reunites Beyonce, Obama, The Pope, Rihanna, Gaga on the same song, I mean only her to have the nerve to do that.

It looks like a tour opener like in MDNA religious theme.

This song perfectly resumes the difference between Madonna and other female pop stars: she has a BRAIN. And she knows how to delivers it on a song, in a nice way.

She reunites Beyonce, Obama, The Pope, Rihanna, Gaga on the same song, I mean only her to have the nerve to do that.

Yes and yes.

At first I didn't like the final version as much as the demo but it's really grown on me and the changes made on the final version fit the theme much better. Devil Pray is still my favorite of the six but Illuminati is right behind it. It's a really atmospheric song and a club banger too. Good stuff.

Madonna's humour and clever send up of these theories with this song is delicious. She is just way ahead of any other music star in that regard. The people who have been trying to portray her as some kind of "High Priestess" who had her success handed to her etc will now be in a state of shock. :lmao: I love her so much.

Some people just don't get Irony today though. Madonna is such an ironic person and always has been. I can never understand people calling her humourless ( as they have in the past ) when her humour is always out there to see.

THIS a million times. She knows exactly what she's doing. 30 years in and she still loves fuckin' with people.

I'm surprised a certain someone hasn't said anything about it yet.....

This track is really fire. Love the way it evolved from the demo, though i did love the demo as well. It is haunting and dark-weird at times. We can feel Kanye's touch but not overwhelmingly. Me loves it!

I never really thought Madonna would make a song about Illuminati, let alone being this great of a song. It even make headlines and echoed in the most famous and reputed (hum) conspiracy theories guys out there like David Icke and Alex Jones.

c11658606a91597b23c45ff7ce66bb0ee593d0db