REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

The album cover is for me her best one. It's fierce, strong, sophisticated, sexy and pure Madonna.

I'm loving all the song, especially the first 3 ones. The best part is there's 13 others to come!

The tour will be epic.

I feel Living For Love as a filler song, not a lead single, and it doesn't flow naturally to Devil Pray

Amen to that! btw, after 27 times, it's kinda growing on me.

The bass on Unapologetic Bitch is vibrating my floor something chronic.. i'm sure the neighbours are bogling along with it.

Poor Gwen..she would kill for this song :laugh:

Loves it! :lmao: my favorite!!! It is indeed first single material butI can see why LFL was chosen and I adore it.

What a fantastic set of songs.

I absolutely love the album cover. Instant, not try hard/silly like Hard Candy and already a classic Madonna cover. I really liked MDNA but this hands down is her most artistic and coolest one in ages. It's kind of a mix of all of her earlier and most iconic album covers yet different and unique.

Loves it! :lmao:my favorite!!! It is indeed first single material butI can see why LFL was chosen and I adore it.

What a fantastic set of songs.

:thumbsup: I can't stop listening to it. Would kill for a video.

You're right, an an excellent set of songs, being well-received with a fantastic album cover.

I had my doubts, but she's done it and she means business.

To release these 6 great tracks as a pre-order shows how much she's pretty confident with the 13 others she kept for later. This is just apetizer !

Yes!! Can't wait for my entree and for some dessert!!! 😂😂 I'm having the best "I'm staying home doing NOTHING BUT DANCING IN MY UNDERWEAR AND REFRESHING MNation and listening to the songs" day !!!

I WANT UB on VYNIL

NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!

& a DUB VERSION!!!!

NOWWWWW!!!

I want someone to remix Grace Jones/Madonna/Robyn/Blondie with songs that have that Caribbean feel to it. It would mesh very well!!!