REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Rocco Papa

I just wrote an article for RantLifestyle.com about the new album. Check it out:

http://www.rantlifestyle.com/2014/12/20/madonna-releases-6-new-songs-along-with-pre-order-of-her-new-album-music-industry-stands-up-and-takes-notice/

:smile:

Oh, and Monte Pittman just favorited my tweet:

https://twitter.com/TheRoccoMichael/status/546338077304975361

Today just keeps getting better!! :biggrin:

YES! OMG it has totally changed for the better and this version is so fucking orgasmic.

And the vocal production on all of these tracks!!!! They're crystal-clear and not overly auto-tuned...It's ugh :wow:

I've been moist all day long.

Someone may answer me? Why is not charting?

Because it has not been officially released it's just a pre order, there are pre order charts in itunes though but I don't know where you can see them.

Because it has not been officially released it's just a pre order, there are pre order charts in itunes though but I don't know where you can see them.

This isn't true. Upon looking at the top 20, there's already two preorders that are on the top 100 albums list.

When does the list update? It's prob cause it's the weekend. We won't see any chsnges till Monday I think

I guess it's safe to assume the following leaked demos will not be included on the album then?

Addicted (The One That Got Away)

Revolution

Borrowed Time

Heartbreak City

Messiah?? (Not sure because she mentioned this one a few times and even posted lyrics)

Wash All Over Me

I NEED Addicted (The One That Got Away) in my life :mellow::mellow::mellow:

This isn't true. Upon looking at the top 20, there's already two preorders that are on the top 100 albums list.

When does the list update? It's prob cause it's the weekend. We won't see any chsnges till Monday I think

Isn't it a cumulative 'week' thing since releases last Monday. Tomorrow it will be number one I reckon

William Orbit @WilliamOrbit 1m1 minute ago

Just previewed the 6 and pre-ordered. Not bad at all. : - ) She's good. Way ahead actually. So there.

William Orbit @WilliamOrbit 38s38 seconds ago

Only thing that gets me is the cover shot. Reminds me of how I'm constantly getting tangled up in headphone cables. But yeah . . .

William Orbit @WilliamOrbit 17s17 seconds ago

She is on top and all's well in the world

billboard gave it a fab review!

When listening to Madonna sing a line like "Took me to heaven, let me fall down/Now that it's over, I'm gonna carry on" on new single "Living For Love," it's hard not to think of the disappointment the pop queen felt earlier this week, when her thirteenth album leaked online in demo form before it was even officially announced. Fortunately for fans, that initial shock is over, and Madge is carrying on with an album release -- "Living For Love" previews Rebel Heart, now due out in March, and hints at the defiant pose that the follow-up to 2012's MDNA may strike after a few overstuffed dance projects.

Unlike Madonna's previous two lead singles, the pre-EDM banger "4 Minutes" and the cheerleader pep talk "Give Me All Your Luvin'," "Living For Love" leaves its focus on its lyrics, with the singer beginning over a regal piano line that's eventually joined by pulsing percussion. The confidence Madonna displays on the track recalls singular classics like "Express Yourself" and "Like A Prayer," and when the song weaves its way toward a throbbing drop, Madonna continues crooning, refusing to be relegated to the background. "Living For Love" sounds like a giddy combination of Madonna's past and present, and represents an encouraging sign for a 2015 project that was unexpectedly thrown into jeopardy at the end of 2014.

Just previewed the 6 and pre-ordered. Not bad at all. : - ) She's good. Way ahead actually. So there.

Only thing that gets me is the cover shot. Reminds me of how I'm constantly getting tangled up in headphone cables. But yeah . . .

Oh Orbit.

I remember when Orbit said the demos were just "good" and people had meltdowns, now it seems he likes better the finished versions. I feel kind of bad for him because his great work on MDNA was overshadowed by those bad single choices.

William Orbit ‏@WilliamOrbit 1m1 minute ago

William Orbit ‏@WilliamOrbit 38s38 seconds ago

William Orbit ‏@WilliamOrbit 17s17 seconds ago

Poor Orbit... still traumatized by the MDNA experience... :(

Jealous Nerd

Lautnerfied,

What's the point?

We are all celebrating in here.

Can you delete your post, or just keep one of the ridiculous amount of screenshots you just posted? It takes up most of the page with some shit no one gives A FUCK about.

William Orbit ‏@WilliamOrbit 1m1 minute ago

William Orbit ‏@WilliamOrbit 38s38 seconds ago

William Orbit ‏@WilliamOrbit 17s17 seconds ago

Hmm..kind subtle shade? lol 'Not bad' w/ a :) face is a very safe way out of NOT saying how he really feels lol. The entire comment reeks from that. First off, his opinion has little value to me since I never cared for his work w/ M esp on MDNA. I'd def. be WAY more interested in King/Producers Of Life Pat Leonard, Nile Rodgers or even Shep or Stephen Bray to comment! lol