New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

Guest HaveASit

Over what?

1- Over her obvious hyperbolic and metaphoric use of the words "terrorism" and "rape"

2- Over the album as a hole. They don't understand that what we have here are 13 demos.

The meltdowns on MadonnaTribe are too much. Seriously,WTF is wrong with those "fans"?

They probably don't like the songs. They hate everything. It's funny in the past they were saying how she should do more mature songs and more ballads with deeper lyrics etc but then when she does that they don't like it! I bet they are now saying the songs don't have a cutting edge trendy sound, which was what they were against before. I wonder if she heard the criticism some people were making of her because the songs are definitely softer more mature and more traditional songwriting. I love the songs but I was a little surprised by them because I was expecting more dance/club stuff. But it was a pleasant surprise.

Guest HaveASit

They probably don't like the songs. They hate everything. It's funny in the past they were saying how she should do more mature songs and more ballads with deeper lyrics etc but then when she does that they don't like it! I bet they are now saying the songs don't have a cutting edge trendy sound, which was what they were against before. I wonder if she heard the criticism some people were making of her because the songs are definitely softer more mature and more traditional songwriting. I love the songs but I was a little surprised by them because I was expecting more dance/club stuff. But it was a pleasant surprise.

Bingo. That's exactly it. Besides that, they are saying BIM sounds like a Britney song. I mean, seriously? Have they ever listenned to Lemonade by SOPHIE?

If she can't do any right for them, why bother? Just pic your Madonna 80s and 90s collection and get the fuck out of a fan forum.

Madonna could release Monday and become #1 on I Tunes. Heck she could release tonite.

Currently top 10 on I Tunes-

1. Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars) - Mark Ronson
  2. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
  3. Blank Space - Taylor Swift
  4. Take Me to Church - Hozier
  5. Wasted Love (The Voice Performance) - Matt McAndrew
  6. Lips Are Movin - Meghan Trainor
  7. Centuries - Fall Out Boy
  8. Masterpiece - Jessie J
  9. My Baby’s Got a Smile On Her Face (The Voice Performance) - Craig Wayne Boyd
  10. All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor

Lots of these songs have been out for 2 Months+

I wouldn't mind if the album is called "Bitch, I'm Madonna".

wouldn't it be funny if the album would get nominated for any awards and someone saying the name on tv "Bitch, I'm Madonna" :laugh:

Madonna could release Monday and become #1 on I Tunes. Heck she could release tonite.

The only songs that I know from that list is that garbage from Meghan Trainor.

Guest HaveASit

I love this song, but Bruno's Prince obsession is too much sometimes

Illuminati sounds great!

"Rihanna don't know about the new world order" I don't think that sexy thing knows anything about anything though :laugh:

The best ones are:

-Rebel Heart

-Wash All Over Me

-Living For Love

-Bitch, I'm Madonna

-Make the Devil Pray

-Borrowed Time

Unapologetic B, is just different... Hahaha the other songs are too Avicii-esque, they sound kinda plain, Messiah needs something more. Btw, we need to hear the Natalia, Blood Diamonds and Mozella tracks, we only heard like the 30% of the new album.

Heartbreak City is definitely collab w/ Natalia Kills. So her sound.

Out of all the demos Illuminati is the one I hope she scraps.

It's no where near the level of the other songs, maybe it would work as a b-side or bonus track...

Not a fan of Bitch I'm Madonna either but I can see it fitting the album.

The other 11 demos have so much promise, this could end up being one of her best albums ever.

"Devil Prays" (songs new title) is obviously an anti-drugs song, didn't some get that?

I think it's my favourite of all the new songs now...

Amen!

and yeah, she should wait for a new single at least another week.. when the xmass hype is over, right in time for the new year!

Cancel Christmas and release the album

Out of all the demos Illuminati is the one I hope she scraps.

It's no where near the level of the other songs, maybe it would work as a b-side or bonus track...

Not a fan of Bitch I'm Madonna either but I can see it fitting the album.

The other 11 demos have so much promise, this could end up being one of her best albums ever.

I actually really like Illuminati. But I can't fault people for not liking it. That would be hypothetical since I hate BIM and lots of people love it on here.

Cancel Christmas and release the album

Or Madonna can dress up like sexy Ms. Claus, get in her sleigh, and do a record signing all over the world on December 25th. :) I'm sure we'd all have no problem cancelling Christmas for this special occasion.

Guest eroticerotic

so I listened properly and they all have huge potential. Huge. My only critiques:

Borrowed Time and Revolution, both songs which I love, but are about the same thing pretty much. She will likely choose on or the other.

Living For Love should loose the Hideaway similarities. Hideaway was trendy, and overplayed and Lost its flavor IMO.

Make The Devil Pray and Messiah are the weaker demos and I think need a lot of work. Couldn't really get into them :(.

I have Bitch I'm Madonna stuck in my head now lol. Very Sophie, fresh! I feel also that of the entire bunch this one sounds to me like the most "representative" sounding one.

Illuminati has the potential to be a big club hit.

overall once the vocals are recorded with energy and intention, and the production is finalized we are in for a great solid CD when it's done. ;)

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=67804&sid=5004e19a6e7d9c0af0d98b8b1b083e88&start=38525 check

Rumor:

According to Interscope Records, "Living For Love" will debut on the radio next Monday.

3 hours ago, Madonna posted a video of choreographers dancing to the very song.

im not sure how it's a rumour when it's from interscope, and only that person seems to know it, lol. but sharing it anyway

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=67804&sid=5004e19a6e7d9c0af0d98b8b1b083e88&start=38525 check

Rumor:

According to Interscope Records, "Living For Love" will debut on the radio next Monday. [/size]3 hours ago, Madonna posted a video of choreographers dancing to the very song.[/size]

im not sure how it's a rumour when it's from interscope, and only that person seems to know it, lol. but sharing it anyway

I don't want to get my hopes up. Would be great though.

Where did M post a video other than the one with David?