New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

Just listened to that Rabbit Hole song......... sounds like Keisha doing a cover of Hollaback Girl. Did Diplo really produce that? Oh dear.

No, don't think Natalia Kills and Diplo did something together, but I could be wrong.

Did download sone songs from Diplo on itunes. I'm in the mood for some great dance tracks.

When we heard the choir for living for love singing ouuuuh before the bridge. We cannot really heard them on this demo at that time. So probably the add more voices on the final version!

So is it confirmed that we are getting Living For Love(1st single) next monday, and the music video in January? I'm hearing that from some pretty reliable sources. Sounds legit to me....

I honestly don't see the point in release a song this Monday. The following week would be a better choice.

I'm saying it again. Borrowed time is UNDERRATED....

It's one of my favorites too, but I love all the songs. It's been a while since I felt this way. BT was an instant favorite of mine just like HEartbreak City.

I honestly don't see the point in release a song this Monday. The following week would be a better choice.

'premeiring on radio' and 'release date' are two different things. most songs that premiere on radio dont even have their radio impact/airplay add date until 1-2 weeks

after a premiere.

If she wants to capitalize on the pr of the leaks, and the single is ready, then get it on the radio. 1 one week isnt going to kill a track because of a holiday,

Guest Pud Whacker

Honestly, truly and not just joking, if the album is already done and mastered, why not just put it on iTunes now? Proper promo can kick off in the new year but I truly think the only way to control the damage from these demo leaking is by releasing the finished product officially and undercutting the leakers.

Billboard takes 2 or 3 weeks off at the end of the year. So all the sales wouldn't be counted, I believe.