MADONNA and the NBA players

mtzlplk

The Internet wasn't really all that active when Madonna ventured in dating NBA players and all we know is Dennis Rodman... But with the infamous Letterman interview, she seemed to have dated others...

Who stood in line for Madonna back in the day?

Mmmm Charles is in the picture as having an affair was it in in 94? Didn't his wifes mother have a stoke or a heart attack over the affair?

It didn't really go down well whatever happened. Don't laugh. :chuckle:

I didn't bring it up.

Mo was a common madonna nickname in the 90s. She and Rosie odonnell were Mo and Ro. Th email address I created in the late 90s was MoLvr...I still use it to this day and only recently have people mentioned that they thought it stood for homolover.... Lol. Gone is the Madonna connection.....

Its true! They didn't know what to do when the gates opened :lol: Wasn't me. I have got leaves off her trees though and the cameras turned on to me when I was picking them off. Im harmless though xxx

Guest Rachelle of London

Are you serious? :lol: He wasn't that bad. it was a crush back in the 90's. :angel:

He makes me feel ill.

Omg Madonna could've been on basketball wives!!!!

Mo was a common madonna nickname in the 90s. She and Rosie odonnell were Mo and Ro. Th email address I created in the late 90s was MoLvr...I still use it to this day and only recently have people mentioned that they thought it stood for homolover.... Lol. Gone is the Madonna connection.....

:lmao: