New album thread: Madonna posts pic from studio with Nas (possibly)

if it's true that M will release 2 albums, how exciting both will compete for number 1 in the charts!!! is that how it works?

I doubt she will release two separate albums. Maybe a double album though.

I feel like DIplo is the new Shep Pettibone :wow:

photo-17982.gif?_r=1383122331

she can release two albums in the same year like justin timberspank did. space em out.

we need signs of a new video in the works, then we know its here. but nothing on that front AT ALL. :(

I don't think we're going to get anything soft and sensual like BS though.

Let's hope not. BS is probably my least favorite Madonna album. To some people it's soft and sensual, but for me it was a bit boring.

she can release two albums in the same year like justin timberspank did. space em out.

we need signs of a new video in the works, then we know its here. but nothing on that front AT ALL. :(

The GMAYL video was shot in December....and came out Febuary, closely followed by MDNA.

So the video shoot could happen next month.

I don't think we will be seeing studio shots next year, I do think the album has a deadline to be completed by Christmas.....

What if she releases 2 albums at the same time, like Prince? Remember the pillow pictures she posted a few months ago : Rebel Heart and Unapologetic Bitch...

- Rebel Heart : personal songs, strings and gospel.

- Unapologetic Bitch : angry songs, rap, all the bitchiness.

That would explain the long process, the many collabs, the different directions, Diplo (was it him?) saying that it was something really new, even Madonna saying "I cannot serve a half baked cake"...

this would be amazing!

10617054_730643150356860_29318414_n.jpg

Planning my wardrobe for the day. Im goin In! #dressforsuccess

DRESS FOR SUCESS? PHOTOSHOOT?

Wow, awesome!

Also, I love how some fans on here are so behind in the news that it's funny. Apparently some people aren't aware that we've talked about a possible double album and the Hip Hop direction for months it seems lol.

After GMAYL with football, Unapologetic with Baseball!!

I didn't think it was baseball. I thought she was getting ready to hit someone over the head with the bat! I guess I have an evil mind!

You seriously need to get slapped in the face.

Why because I have an opinion different than you? It's been voted lots of fans least favorite album in polls so I don't think I"m alone.

I can't decided if this is good or really bad !!

https://soundcloud.com/msmsmsm/sophie-elle

sophie sounds like crazy female mirwais to me

i wouldnt be strange that she ll put this something specific on how album sounds...like mirwais did or price or orbit

so....madonna start with avicii, then she changed her mind and she continued with diplo....then with some rappers and now she is werking with sophie?